46. Ragini?

Recap: ragini??? 

Sanskaar: ginuuuuuuuu.....  Ginu wake up...  Open ur eyes ginu... 

He continously pats her cheeks and tries to wake her up but she lies unconscious in his arms.  He calls for help but no  one can be seen.... 

Sanskaar: don't worry ginu..  I'll not let anything happen to u... 

He picks her up and moves forward towards his bike.  It was not possible to go back to orphanage coz it was really far from where they were standing..  He makes her sit facing backwards and removes his jacket.  He sits on the bike and ties ragini with himself with the help of jacket....  ragini is sitting facing him, in front of him...  Sanskaar locks her hands around his waist and rests her head on his chest and starts the bike after wiping his tears... 

He drives at the fastest speed he cam and after 15 minutes he was in front of city hospital!  He stopped the bike, removed the jacket and picked ragini in his arms running inside shouting for the doctor... 

Sanskaar: doctor....  Doctor....

A ward boy sees him and brings the stretcher.  Dr. Ridhima comes there and shocked to see both of them bathed in blood.  She asks the ward boy to take her in OT! 

Sanskaar ( holding doc's hand ): doctor pls save my ginu...  Pls....

Doc ; don't worry Mr. Sanskaar i'll try my best...  U keep hope...

She patted his shoulder and went inside the OT!  Sanskaar fell down on the ground....   Tears were just not stopping......  His eyes fell on the Ganesh idol kept there.  He went near it....

Sanskaar: y god y???  can't u see my happiness??  Look wht u hv done to my ginu....  Pls...  Pls save her..... If anything happens to her then....... U just save her....  She trusts u so much...  Don't let her trust break.....  I want my ginu to be fine.... Pls pls.....

He cries.  He goes towards the OT and stands outside seeing the docs treating his heartbeat inside from the glass....  After 15 minutes.....  He goes to the reception to make a call....

Sanskaar: hello poo....

Pooja: bhai wht happened???  R u okay??  N who's no. Is this??? 

Sanskaar: poo....  Can...  Can u come to city...  City hospital??? 

Pooja: hos... Hospital??  Wht happened bhai!??? Where is bhabhi??  Wait...  I'm coming.... 

Sanskaar: thank you poo....

Pooja: don't worry I'm coming.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" bhaiiii.... " shouted Pooja as she spotted sanskaar outside the OT!  He looked at her and hugged her tightly....  She patted his back and tried to calm him down....

Sanskaar: poo..  Ginu.....

Pooja: wht happened bhai??  U both were alright when u left then wht happened suddenly?? 

Sanskaar: poo voh........ ( n he told her everything...) 

Pooja: wht??? 

Sanskaar nodded.  She made him sit on the bench and brought water and made him drink forcefully. 

Pooja: bhai u trust ur love na?? 

Sanskaar: more than my self....

Pooja: Then don't worry bhabhi will be fine.... 

It was more than one hour since Pooja was here and till now the doctors didn't came out.  Sanskaar was getting anxious and his heart was racing like anything.  Pooja tried to calm him down but of no use.....  Finally after few more  minutes, the doctors came out and sanskaar pounced on them amd showered them with lots of questions.  Pooja made him calm...