Chapter 41

"Everything packed?" Sean came into my room (in the cabin).

"Yes. I just have to take Aria and we're ready." I smiled weakly. I was so exhausted from those spells.

"Okay. Are you alright?" He asked, worry latched in his voice.

"It's just...reality hasn't hit me yet. I can't believe I ended their lives." I sighed.

"Achelle, it had to be that way. You did a good thing. You may have killed Justin and Sienna, but you saved so much more. Don't let that break your spirit. You are a wonderful person, don't you forget that." He hugged me and I let myself relax.

"Thank you. I always knew something was special about you. Now I know we were meant to be friends. But..."

"But?" He quirked an eyebrow.

"I can't promise you that I'll love you more than my Twins. And Brooklyn. And especially Alex." I stated.

"And here I thought it was something important you were trying to tell me." He smiled and shook his head.

What?

"THAT DIDN'T AFFECT YOU?" I wondered.

"No. It should've?" He asked, totally serious.

I think my jaw is on the floor by now.

"Why are you so shocked?"

"Man, I thought you would be sad! You ruined the moment."

"Well sorry. But! I still get to annoy you so...it's okay." He shrugged.

"I was kidding. I LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS MY BOYOS. Not as much as Alex but...you get the point." I hugged him and he laughed, hugging me back.

"Thank you, Luna." He squeezed me one more time before releasing me.

I looked up at my new friend. I can't wait for others to meet him.

Oh, and one more thing...

"We can go now. I'm ready." I took Aria in my arms and placed the bags with the books and some other things beside me.

"Alright-y. Give me your hand."

I placed my palm into his and squeezed his hand tightly.

"Hocus Pocus, Habeas Corpus, Tempus Tempore, Nunc Transportus!" He chanted and...

I'M FINALLY HOME.

...

We were standing close to the border. I am so excited to be back.

"Are you ready to meet them?" I asked Sean.

"Yes, don't worry about me. Are you ready to see them all?"

"I can't wait to see them!" I was jumping up and down like a little girl.

"I see. Shall we?" He took the bags and looked at me.

"LET'S GO."

We started to walk towards the border and the first person I saw was...

RYAN.

I approached him casually and he didn't notice me at first. But once he did...

"Who are you?" He asked harshly.

"Is that a way to greet your niece after such a long time?" I came closer and his eyes went wide.

"A-a-achelle?" He took a step foward.