52

only fools fall for it
_______________________________

His fingers fiddles with each other, nervous and sick.
This was really happening.
He knew too much.
"Hey, ease up. You look like you've seen a ghost." Jin looked at him, stuffing his hands in his jacket pockets.

   Jimin forced a nod, looking towards the building.
Yoongi had told them they were going to come to his house, and not Yoonji's dorm, which was practical.
Staying in the little dorm with eight people wasn't the best option.

"Today's going to be fun!" Taehyung cheered, clapping his hands.
"And a lot of foods!" Jin added, his belly grumbling just by the thought.
"Tsk, you two." Namjoon shook his head. "You're just here because of the food."

"Well, I need food to survive. Duh." Jin sassed back.

"Okay, whatever you say." The other boy held his hands up in an defensive manner. The boys were walking casually towards the well known house. Here they had all visited both the house and the bushes when they used to spy.
"Ah.. I'm glad we're all friends again." Hoseok mumbled, smirking.
The other presence agreed, as they came closer and closer to their destination.

_______________________________________

"Everything ready?" Yoonji asked, double checking the table.
It was set with plates, bowls, spoons and chopsticks along with small glasses of water. In the middle was multible dishes of delicious foods.

   "Mhm." Yoongi mumbled, tapping away on his phone. Probably a new game. "Well, when are they here?"

No answer.

"Hello? Yoongi? When are they getting here?" She asked again.

Again, silence.

"Argh! You're so annoying!" The girl gave up. "Can you just answer the question?"
"Why should I answer I question I dont have the answer too?" He rudely replied, with his usual resting bored face. Yoonji was speechless, and soon rolled her eyes.
"If you keep doing that you'll see your brain. Oh wait, it's impossible since you dont own one." Her brother smirked, shutting off his phone.

   Pissed off, Yoonji headed back to the kitchen. What a douche.

"Hey, they are soon here!" He announced, looking out the window.
Yoonji ignored him, giving him his own medecine.
"Did you hear what I said?" Yoongi walked towards the kitchen, hands in his pockets. Quietude.

"We dont have time for you to be childish, jeez. I wonder where you got your stubborness from.." His voice came out as a mumble.
"Yeah. I wonder where." She said sarcastically.

   "Whatever. Let's go change. Or should I say, go up and become a new person." The girl laughed, knowing it would piss her sibling off.

_______________________________________

Hoseok stepped in front and rang the door bell.
The boys stood in silence, waiting.

Suddenly the door opened, and there was Yoonji.

"Hi." Hoseok smiled, dimples showing.
"Hello." The girl let them in, stepping aside. After they finished taking off their outerwear, they were lead into the kitchen.
"Wahh! It looks amazing!" Complimented Jin, while his eyes scanned the food. Jimin felt a little better, seeing that the food did indeed look amazing. Wonder if it was storebought?

   His thoughts were soon cut off as they all sat down.
"Well.. Uhh.. Just dig in!" Said Yoonji again, grabbing her chopsticks.
Jungkook nodded, looking for what to eat first. There it was again, her voice.
His dark eyes, looked at her for a long time, somehow trying to see if anything was behind that smile.

   "You're not going to eat?" Namjoon stuffed a piece of meat in his mouth.
"Huh? Oh, yeah I am." He shook off the feeling and started to eat himself too.

_______________________________________

"Thank you for the meal!" All the boys said in sync, full.
"No problem." Yoongi shrugged, walking over to the couch.

  "Let's watch a movie!" Yelled Yoonji, voice dark.
"Alright." Yoongi sighed, high pitched.
This made Jimin's ear go on alert.
Something was not right.

  The movie started, and they all sat wherever there was space.
On the couch, floor, and some even on the table.
Jimin however, could not focus on the boring movie.
   The dark orbs moved themselves towards where Yoonji was sitting.
Jungkook and Hoseok sat on each side.
"Tsk.." he mumbled, rolling his eyes. The boy was about to return his gaze to the tv, but stopped as soon as he saw movements.
   Hoseok wrapped his arm around the girls shoulder.
The same feeling as earlier returned, making Jimin want to puke.
Jungkook and Hoseok were both wearing a smirk. Maybe they were trying to compete?

   Jimin looked at the others.

Yoongi and Namjoon was also having the same expression on their faces.
What?
Was the movie that exciting?

He moved his eyes to the screen, only seeing people run in the park.

Suddenly Yoonji stood up, excusing herself to the rest room.
Jimin sat still, shrugging it off.

After five minutes, Yoongi excused himself also, which got Jimin angered. After the coast was clear, he also headed towards their direction.

Not this time.

He was fuming, beyond angry.
Did they think he was stupid?
With quick steps, he came to a closed door. Jimin pressed his ear on the surface, listening.

  "Do you think we tricked them?"
"Yeah."

With that, Jimin slung the door open, smoke coming out from his ears.
"yOU TWO-"

What?

He stood still, looking at them whom was in their outfits from earlier.
"Wha--"

"PRANK!!" The boys came and hugged him from behind, some hitting his shoulder.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!" Everyone laughed, finding it extremely funny.

   "Wait! They dressed up as each other again!" Jimin yelled, serious but comfused.
"No, it was a prank! They just faked their voice for you to believe so!" Seokjin laughed, soundinh like the typical window cleaner.
   "Huh?"

"We pranked you all along, we dont like Yoonji." Hoseok wiped his tears.
"But you said you had a thing!"

"Yeah, a thing. Friendship."

"I think you're the one we should call an idiot from now on." Yoongi and Yoonji smiled, loving their friendship.

-The End.