15

teller of lies
____________________________

Silence. Mere silence.

None of the boys nor Yoongi knew what to say.

"Uh... So that means I've been hitting on a boy?" Jungkook asked, cringing inside out.
"Practically, yes..." Jimin scratched his nape, weirded out by Yoongi's silence.

"Wow." the exposed boy finally muttered out, sounding pissed.

"This really proves how stupid you guys are. You believe I'm a boy, just because Jimin is mad over not getting closer to me? Pffht. Pathetic." Yoongi spat, leaving the other boy to gasp. Just like that, he had managed to turn the tables.

"Well, Yoonji got a point Jimin... You were quite pissy that day..." Namjoon mumbled, also scratching his nape. "What?! I'm not upset about that! Please believe me! I saw her, or him in this case, undress! And there was Yoongi!" the boy yelled, feeling upset that they doubted him.
"You watched me undress?" Yoongi gasped, sounding innocent.

"Don't you dare lie..." Jimin felt his anger rise as he stepped closer to the acting girl.

"Accept it Park Jimin, you are just mad." Yoongi smirked, before stepping back.

"Guys! You do believe me.... right?" he pleaded, looking at them uncomfortably shifting in their positions.
"W-well..." Jin started, but was cut off as Yoongi spoke again.

"Well, do you have any proof that I am my brother?".

"N-not really... I mean I can't take pictures of you undressing!"

"See, you are just mad."

"Yoonji got a point Jimin, I'm not trying to defend her... But maybe you saw wrong? I mean I saw Yoonji laying on her bed that day.." Hoseok smiled, trying to not hurt his best friend.

"Wait, that doesn't make any sense... Both you and Jimin then saw Yoonji in two different rooms?" Jungkook questioned after thinking about the conversation.

"Yeah he is right.. Someone is lying." Taehyung added, crossing his arms.

"See! I told you guys! Believe me!" Jimin yelled, almost making the school shake.

"Maybe you saw wrong? Maybe you just got too attached to my brother, hm? You seem like an ga-"

"Never." he quickly stated.

"Well, me and my brother do look alike people tell us.. I bet Jimin just got his fantasies too high to see the difference." Yoongi smiled, wanting to leave.

"Jimin-ah, maybe you just saw wrong? Yoonji seem to speak the truth... Everyone is allowed to do mistakes." Jin smiled, ruffling to boy's hair.

"Whatever." he said hurt, before leaving.

_______________________________________

"Close." Yoongi muttered, closing the house door.

"What?" his sister questioned, looking up from her white phone.
"Nothing you need to know." he spat, immediately in a bad mood after hearing his sister's voice.

"Tsk."

Walking towards his room, he got an text from an unknown number.

Unknown;

-You sure are good at lying huh?

Yoongi;

-They say so, now get lost Jimin.

After typing his reply, he fell down on the bed. How did that guy even get his number?

Jimin;

-Oh, you figured it out. Just wait Yoongi, you will regret this.

Yoongi;

-Wow, I'm peeing my pants right now ;)

He chuckled before closing his phone.

"How dumb is he?" Yoongi mumbled before taking a long waited nap.

_______________________________________

"Ugh!" Jimin threw his phone down on his bed, getting frustrated after the arrogant reply. How was he supposed to make his friends believe him?

Just thinking about it made him sour.

Why did they turn their backs at him?

He rolled his computer chair over the room, opening his laptop.
As his fingers typed on the online store, he couldn't help but smirk.

"Ah Yoongi, I'm going to reveal who you really are. Maybe these cameras will give me a headstart?"

His eyes crossed the screen, ready to purchase the items.

"Wait.. Holdup." he mumbled to himself before looking again.

"1290 dollars for this?! No way." he spat, looking at the overly priced price.

"Ughh... Guess I have to do it the hard way."