44

droplets
________________________________

Yoongi sighed, still feeling mad.

His hand quickly grabbed a rock, throwing it with full force into nothing. Right, he had walked and walked, not even having a destination. So here the boy was, in front of a forest.

  "I swear if I see them one more time I'll kill them!" He yelled, calming himself down.
"Tsk.. Too bad I dont have time to be in jail." His voice sneered as Yoongi walked the same route home.

_______________________________________

"Yah! Why did you do that?!" Taehyung yelled to his friend while they all chased him.
"Oh, so now I'm the bad one?" Jimin sassed, stopping to look at the boys.

   "You have no right to throw Hoseok like that! He is our friend, our brother! Did you forget?" Jin barged in, looking him sternly in the eyes.
"No... I did not." He mumbled, feeling the guilt overtake his being.
"Argh.. I messed up.."

   "Yup you did." Jungkook bit his nails, not helping.
"Thanks." Jimin sarcastically smiled, earning a growl from Jungkook.

They all stared him down, speaking with their eyes.

"Alright, alright. I'll find Hoseok." The dark haired boy gave in, and went ahead, searching for his smily friend.

_______________________________________

"Alright, thanks." Yoonji smiled.
"No problem." Hoseok ruffled his hair after returning the bag.

   "I guess I'll see you around..?"
"Yeah! Let's hang out tomorrow at school!" He smiled brightly.
"Uhh... Sure..." Yoonji smiled before entering her dorm room, seeing the usual lazy potato on the couch.

   "Tsk, and Yoongi called me a lazy potato? Look at him." She scoffed, watching Bambam peacefully sleeping.
Her hands grabbed the two bags and headed towards the kitchen.

_______________________________________

"Hoseok!!" Jimin's voice roared through the neighbourhood.
As expected, no answer.

"Argh! Where is he?!" The male grumbled, walked back towards the dorms. Hoseok wasn't the type to run away either way, so he probably returned home.
Jimin's legs strode towards the Collage, praying that his bestfriend would be there.

_______________________________________

The dim light shone on the ground, not doing much.
Jimin kept his eyes everywhere, looking for a slight movement.

   "Hoseok?!" He yelled for the last time, feeling tired.

"Here." A voice suddenly spoke, making him snap his head towards it.
"Hoseok?!" Jimin's eyes widened as he ran towards the boy.

   "I've been looking for you everywhere!" He explained, sighing in relief.
"Look, I'm sorry for what I did.. Friends?" Jimin's eyes screamed with sadness, hoping he would accept it.

   "Alright, I'll leave now." Hoseok exuced himself coldly.

"Wha-"
"Hoseok!" The shorter male ran towards him, catching up.
"Yah! What?" Jimin was speechless at his cold behavior.

    "I dont care." Hoseok shrugged his shoulders, not even looking at him.
"I'm not your friend anymore, just like you said."

"Hoseok! I didn't think about what I said, alright? I didn't mean it.."

"Too bad." Again, he started walking, his fluffy hair bouncing while walking.
Jimin shook his head, looking at the boy again. Was he for real?

   "Jung Hoseok!" Jimin again ran towards the soon dissapearing male.

"Hey! I said I'm sorry! Why cant you accept it? Hoseok!" He tried and tried, but little did work as the slim faced man kept his focus on the road.
"Alright, I messed up big time... But please! You're my bestfriend, my-my brother!"

   Jimin continued on with his speech, not noticing the sounds coming from him.

"And I am so so sorry! Please, I will do anything! Hoseok, you are my dearest  friend!" Jimin rambled, feeling depressed.
His body soon noticed Hoseok's shoulders moving up and down.
   "H-hey, are you crying?" The shorter males hand grabbed his shoulder, turning him around.

"Hoseo-"