26

vocation, house & summer
_______________________________

Yoongi sighed for the hundreth time as he packed his last piece of clothing and stuffed it in his overly filled bag. With these boys, you never know how long you will be gone.

"Yoonji! Are you ready?" His voice yelled through the house, earning an 'not yet' in return.
"Tsk.. What is taking her so long?" He questioned himself as he walked over to her room.
He held his hand up, about to knock, before slowly lowering his hand.

Him, knock? Not a word in his dictionary.

And just like that he opened the door, seeing a frustrated girl trying to close her even-more-packed-bag-than-his, shut.
"Why are you bringing so much? We aren't moving idiot." He questioned, leaning against the door frame.
"Why aren't you knocking?" She spat back, fighting to get it to close.
"Argh!" She roared out in frustration before giving up.

"Idiot." He chuckled, before walking over and closing it himself. Yoongi tried to play it cool, but he indeed had to use some strengt too.
"See? As easy as that." He smirked.

"Didn't seem like it was so easy, seeing that your face is all red." Yoonji chuckled, making Yoongi embarrased.

The sound of the door bell interrupted the two as they grabbed both of their bags and headed out.

"Hello Yoonji-ah, and yo bro!" Namjoon greeted along with Hoseok as they did a manly handshake towards Yoongi.

The elder boy cringed a bit inside, but didnt let it show.
Soon enough they were all seated in the gigantic van, and what seemed like a personal driver drove off.
"Who is that?" Yoongi pointed at the driver. "Oh, it's Jimin's father." Smiled Jin from the front.
He nodded his head, looking at the scenery outside.

He felt good finally being able to be himself around the boys and not his sister. "Guys, get plenty of sleep, the ride is three hours long. When we get there we will not sleep for a second!" Screamed Tahyung happily as he dramatically pretended to sleep.

Jungkook only sighed and shook his head as he too made himself comfortable.
A little sleep wouldn't hurt? Wait, what am I even saying, sleep never hurts.

_______________________________________

Finally we arrived at the destination, which was a fairly sized beach house. "Ok, thanks dad." Jimin smiled, before taking some keys. The man soon disappeared. "Here is the keys to the house, now let's go!" Jimin chuckled before unlocking the mustard yellow home. Inside was beautiful, the walls were an warm yellow color and the floor was made out of white tiles. White couches with yellow and orange pillows filled the living area along with a white coffee table.

On the walls hanged family photos and group photos of the boys.
"Wah, it's very beautiful in here.." mumbled Yoonji amused as her eyes kept looking around.
"Thank you very much." Jimin walked inside the kitchen, which had an white tiled island with chairs underneath. The kitchen seemed pretty modern and the design matched with the color theme.

  "Well, we have three rooms so we have to divide them." Jimin stated as gathered everyone.

"Ok, so the room near the bathroom will be Yoonji and Yoongi's. The one in the hallway will be mine, Taehyung and Namjoon's and the last one beside it will go to Jungkook, Hoseok and Jin. Ok?" Everyone agreed and went to their assigned rooms.

"Wah, this house is so nice!" Yoonji shrieked as she looked inside the room. Inside was two beds with white sheets and a bed table between with a yellow lamp on it. The room was small, but then again, this wasn't a manison. On the wall were also an decent sized closet.

"I'm loving this." Yoonji smiled sitting herself down on the bed on the left. "Yeah, but it won't last long, seeing that you have to tell them the truth.." Yoongi sat himself down too.
"Don't be such a party pooper." Whined the girl as she felt mixed emotions.
"Yeah, I guess it's time to tell them soon..

   But not today. They will know the truth tomorrow ok? Until then, no one will know about it."

But little did they know that a pair of ears were evesdropping them.