11

undercover
__________________________

"Well, hate to break it to you, but now you have no choice." Yoongi smirked as he leaned on the girls door frame.

"It was nice playing you, but it's over now." As he were about to turn, a voice arose,

"Well, then I'll let mom know about that ti-"

"What exaclty are you you talking about? Now that I think of it, I haven't done anything little Yoonji-ah." he chuckled, walking closer to her.

"Maybe, you are lying? Hm?" he smirked, leaning very close.

"Y-yah! What are you talking about perv!" She squealed, hitting him.

"A perv? Tsk. Tsk." he laughed, standing up.

"Get ready."

And just like that he was out the door.

"Ugh! I hate you!" Yoonji yelled after him, but there was no one to hear it.

_______________________________________

"You guys came!" Jimin yelled, waving them over.

They were all dressed in various types of t-shirts and shorts, and sandals.

"Yeah, unluckily..." Yoongi mumbled, loud enough for the others to hear.

"Wah, you and Yoonji really have same personalities! Just like you are one person.." Jungkook chuckled, looking at both of the sibling.
"Funny." She commented, walking ahead.

"Do you mind if I get together with her? I already have her under my wing." Jungkook smirked, asking the elder one for permission.

"Don't get your hopes high, I would never date you." Yoongi snapped, rolling his eyes in annoyance.
"What the- I asked about Yoonji..."

He mentally facepalmed himself, forgetting he was not playing his sister anymore.

"Y-yeah.. I knew that." he laughed, trying to shrug it off.

Jungkook just akwardly laughed along, going towards the others.

They all spent the day at the beach, having much fun, except Yoongi.

He hated staying outside, and the boys gave him cancer.

"I'm leaving." he simply commented, standing up.

"What? No, you can't do that. We are having a sleepover, remember?" Jin hurriedly said, making him sit down again.

"I want to keep some braincells, ok?" he yelled, scooting away from them.

"Yah, don't be rude." Hoseok frowned, sitting with his legs crossed.

"Rude is my middle name." he mumbled, ignoring them.

"Yah, yah! Look at Yoonji!" Jungkook smirked, looked at her walking up from the water.

"Why do you even like her? She's a pain in the arse." Yoongi questioned, getting curious.

"She's different, so fierce. I like it."

The elder one gagged, almost throwing up at the disgusting words leaving the younger one's mouth. "Alright then... I see why you like her though, both are a pain to be with." he chuckled, looking over at the uncomfortable boy.

"U-umm... We haven't hanged out much?" he questioned, weirded out by his assumption on his ways of acting.

"I don't need to hang out with you to know how you guys act." the black haired boy simply stated, watching the sand.

"Can we leave now?" Yoonji spoke up, getting the water out of her hair.

"Let's go." Namjoon answered, gathering up the things.

_______________________________________

Everyone was in their sleepwear, sitting in the living room.

Yoonji looked uncomfortable, like something was on her mind, so Yoongi took her outside.

Sure he hated her, but he was the older brother after all..

"What is it?" he sighed, looking at her.

"I-i...." she stuttered, failing to get the words out.

"Tell me, I ain't going to stand here until tomorrow." Yoongi hurried her, not good with the sibling talk-thingy.

"I think I like Namjoon.. B-but I don't want to.. Help me!" she confessed, leaving Yoongi unbothered.

"Not my problem."

"Pleaseee!"

"What do you even want me to help you with?"

"Just play me for a bit longer, so I'll get rid of these feelings, please? You hate them just as much, so you wouldn't want me to bring him or the others home?"

"Ugh, I seriously hate you! Whatever." he mumbled, making the other presence hug him.

"We are indeed like the same person." Yoonji chuckled, smiling at her brother who was clearly annoyed. "Mhm.. Whatever."

After the two left to talk, the boys gathered up.

"I think we have mistaken the situation.. They are normal.." Taehyung was the first one to speak up. "Same here." Jimin agreed, looking at everyone.

All the teenagers nodded, not being suspicious anymore.

Just as they went to their previous seats, the two walked in.

"Let's sleep!" Yoonji commented, standing straight.

"Wait, have you shrunken?" Jungkook questioned, as he stood in front of her.

"Um, no?"

"Last time you were same height as Yoongi... And your voice must have cleared up now.." He looked a bit suspicious, as he studied her.

"W-what are you talking about? Get lost." Yoonji stuttered, annoyed at the stutter.

Jungkook eyed his elder friends, making them all get back on track on being suspicious.

"Ok then..."