35

new start
____________________________

"Yoongi?"

The slim male cursed under his breath as he was caught in the head lights. Yoongi took short strides towards the two, wanting to sink down under the ground.

"What?" He asked annoyed.
"What so you mean 'what'? What happened to you?!" Yoonji snapped, looking at his cuts and bandaids on his face and knuckles.
   "Nothing.." he sighed, turning his face away as her hands tried to grab his jaw.
As she were about to say something, Bambam's phone rang.
"Oh no.. We have to get going Yoonji, the curfew is in five minutes." He informed as Yoongi did a victory dance inside.

  "Oh ok... Yoongi, you better explain later idiot." She said sternly.

"Whatever couch potato mom." He mumbled as he walked again towards his home.

_______________________________________

"So that's your bro?" Bambam questioned randomly as they stepped inside.

  "Bro?" She tilted her head.
"Brother.." he sighed.

"Oh yeah, he is. His name is Yoongi." She laughed, shaking her head.

"You're his twin?" Bambam smiled, sitting down on the kitchen chair as he looked at the girl sitting over him.
"Nope, just siblings." Yoonji stood up from her seat and looked inside the fridge.

  "Really? You two look so much alike though!"
"We get that a lot." Her laugh was again heard.
"Well, I had fun today.. It's a shame school starts tomorrow, so there wont be much time for hangouts like today." The dark haired boy smiled a small smile as he shrugged his shoulders.
   "Hey, don't worry Bammie, we will still hang out ok?" Yoonji said, now feeling comfortable around him.

After all, Bambam was a nice kid. He was cool to hang around, and was just a pure ray of happiness.
Yoonji suddenly felt sad as she looked down on the ground.
   Some how Hoseok came into her mind after thinking about the sunshine. He was such a happy boy.
"Yoonji? You ok?" His face was full of concern.

   "Hm? Oh yeah, don't worry. Let's sleep now. Goodnight." Yoonji smiled slightly before heading towards her room. Why was she even thinking about them?

A sigh left her lips as she looked around her room.
"Whatever.." she mumbled and got ready for bed.

_______________________________________

Soft knocks were heard on the door as Yoonji growled.
She ignored it and kept sleeping.

  Again, three knocks knocked on her door.
Her face soon met her pillow as she stuffed her puffy face on it.
"Yoonji? Wake up.."

  "Go away Yoongi!"

"Wha- Yoonji, wake up now!" The voice spoke up again, a little louder.

"Go away idiot!"

"Tsk, what is up with this girl?" Bambam snickered to himself as he opened the door in a swift movement.
"Yoonji! Get up or you'll be late for class!"

The girl looked with tired eyes at the presence and widened her eyes.
"Oh no! I'm so sorry!" She apologized to her room-mate before running up and grabbing her uniform.

Bambam laughed before exiting her room.

_______________________________________

"Ready?" He finished his breakfast and put the white plate in the sink.
"Yup." Yoonji grabbed put away the knife as she took a bite of her peeled apple.
"What? Why do you even peel your apple?" His laughter filled the room as he shook his head.

"Stop.. I do it because it's a lot of vax on it." She mumbled while chewing her apple.

"Okay then, lets go." Both of the teens walked towards the school building and got their scheduele.
"Awh man, we are only together in two classes." Bambam whined.
"Ahh... That's sad." Yoonji pouted as they only had English and Art together.

   "Well see you later then.. Bye!" He waved off before heading to his first class here.

Yoonji smiled and walked towards her class, science.

Her slim hand carefully grabbed the handle before opening the door.
The students were already in class, giving her their full attention which she hated.
The dark orbs of hers quickly scanned their faces, stopping at two familiar ones.

Crap.