19

cover up
____________________________

"Yoonji? Wait.. Yoonji? Or..." Jin questioned confused as he looked at both Yoonji's.

"What is this?" Taehyung spoke up, crossing his arms. "Yeah we would like an explanation." Namjoon joined, crossing his arms also.
Yoongi stood silent, trying to come up with a plan.

"Hello? Yoonji, or whoever is who, explain." Jin spat, standing tall with broad shoulders.

Silence.

Finally Yoongi sighed, and looked up at the boys annoyed.
As the genius he is, he came up with a brilliant plan. He gave a slight smile towards his sister, making her nod silently.

"You guys are really pissing me off! Stepping into my driveway and accusing me for playing my sister, huh? Tsk. Pathetic." he snapped, glaring at every single one of them.

"Yahh... Well how do you explain this one Yoonji?" Jimin smirked, tilting his head a bit.
"You guys really like to put your noses in everyone's stuff, huh?" Yoongi only shook his head, playing his idea perfectly.

"That over there, is my twin sister." he suddenly stated, making the boys look at him suspiciously.
"Really? How come we didn't know then?" Jin questioned.

"Maybe because I don't need to tell you guys everything!"
"Well Yoonji, we know you are lying... This just doesn't add up. Why would your 'twin sister' have your phone number then?" Jimin sighed, getting annoyed at his constant lies.

"Because I was at school maybe? Use your brain shortie." the elder one spat back, just as annoyed.
"Well then, why aren't there any family photos inside of you and her?" Hoseok added, trying to back up Jimin.

"Ugh! Because she doesn't live with us anymore! We were supposed to have a great meet up after five years, but you guys ruined everything!" Yoongi roared, giving a slight smirk towards his sister who only nodded back.
"Bull crap!" Jimin yelled, almost making the house collapse.

Suddenly Yoonji started fake crying, making the boys widen their eyes.

"Y-yah.. Why is she crying?" Namjoon asked concerned, feeling guilty.

"M-maybe I shouldn't have come Yoonji... I'm just causing trouble.." Yoonji sobbed some fake sobs, making the boys fall for it.
"Yahh... Jimin maybe she is right.." Jin suddenly spoke up, making Jimin feel betrayed, yet again.

"Yah! Believe me! They are lying! The real Yoonji is the girl over there!" Jimin yelled, pointing at the real Yoonji.
"And that over there, is her brother Yoongi!" he then pointed at the dressed up boy.

"Maybe you are just dizzy?" Jungkook stated concerned.
"No you idiots! Believe me, ughh!" Jimin groaned before walking off.

"We're sorry Yoonji... Jimin is just a bit off recently.." Namjoon apologized, smiling slightly.

"No problem.."

"So what's your name?" Jin asked the real Yoonji, making her stiffen.
"Uhhh... It's.. Molly." she nervously smiled, feeling stupid. That isn't even an Korean name.

"Molly? I have never heard of that name before..." Jin mumbled, looking at her.

"Ahaha, yeah.. My dad is from America." she smiled, feeling cold sweat drip down her forehead. Lies.

"Wait, your dad? I thought you were twins...?" Namjoon suddenly butted in, looking at them weirdly.
"Hahah, did she say her dad? Oh, she meant our dad." Yoongi laughed awkwardly, giving a death glare at the girl.

"Ok then..." They mumbled suspiciously.
They all stood there in silence, growing very very awkward.
"Well, where is your brother Yoonji?" Taehyung questioned, making them widen their eyes.

"Uhh.... Upstairs."

"Really? Can I see him? I want to tell him something." he smiled, showing off his boxy smile.

"Uh... Sure, I'll go get him." Yoongi smiled fakely, running up the stairs.

He quickly undressed and dressed himself in his normal clothes. He dragged his socks over his feet as he hurriedly walked downstairs.

"Yo.." he tried to sound casual, wait.. Why did he even care?

He shrugged it off and looked at them.
They were all looking at him with big eyes, including Yoonji.

"What?" he snapped, leaning against the door frame.

"Uhhh..." Yoonji mumbled, pointing at her head.

He knitted his eyebrows together before touching his head.

The wig.