09

proof
__________________________

Yoongi sat in the classroom, staring outside the room.

The boys kept sneak-peaking at him, making him annoyed. He could clearly see them.

"Yah! Stop looking at me idiots!" Yoongi yelled, making the teenagers quickly duck down.

The teacher, Mr. Byung-Ho, entered the room, looking weirded out by the group hiding outside.

"What is going on Yoonji? Why are they hiding?" He questioned, placing his stuff on the table.
"They keep staring at me Mr. Byung-Ho.. I'm so uncomfortable.." he pouted, making the teacher annoyed at them.

"Really? Those boys.." he mumbled, going outside.

"Tsk. Stupid." Yoongi snickered, holding his arms behind his head.

"YOU GUYS! WHAT IS THIS?! YOONJI JUST COMPLAINED ABOUT YOU GUYS BEING PERVERTS?!" Mr. Byung-Ho screamed at the top of his lungs.

"ONE MORE TIME AND YOU ARE EXPELLED, ALL OF YOU!" he growled again.

Geez, the other side of the world must have heard his outrage.

"Yes Mr. Byung-Ho!" they all said in sync, probably bowing.

"Aish, I can't have people complaining to the principal. He will be furious..." the elder mumbled, walking inside again with the boys in his heels.

The other boy smirked, looking at the silent boys. The all sat down, keeping their head low.
"Ok, so today we will start on-" His words got cut off as the principal opened the wooden door, looking skeptical.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Byung-Ho questioned, placing the pen down.

"I must ask you that. Why was the school shaking from your yelling?" Mr. Hyuk spoke, crossing his chubby arms.

"You have misunderstood the situation Mr. Byuk, I only lectured the boys. Nothing serious." he smiled a forced smile, looking nervous.

"No he is lying! He was hitting us and yelling! Please believe us Mr. Hyuk!" the boys screamed, wanting revenge.

"Is that so? Yoonji, is that the case?" he suddenly questioned Yoongi.

"Uh..." The teenagers gave him glares threatening to kill him after school. Not like he cared anyways.

"That's not the case sir, Mr. Hyuk here is completely right." Yoongi smirked, leaving the boys in shock. "Unbelievable boys, detention for lying, NOW!" he hissed, leaving the room.

"You are so finished..." all of them mumbled, leaving for detention.

"Whatever you say, weaklings." Yoongi laughed, loving the evil feeling.

_______________________________________

Yoongi skipped out of class, feeling wonderful.

"YAH! YOONJI!" all of the annoying boys growled, pulling her towards the back of the school.

"What?" he snapped, crossing his arms.

"You really told on us? We have been so kind to you!" Hoseok whined, looking like he was about to cry.
"I did." he laughed, almost dropping down on the ground because of Hoseok's threatening tears.

"You are really something else.." Jimin mumbled, keeping his small hands in his pockets.
"Just like your small hands, Jooheon."

"It's Jimin for the last time!" he corrected, pouting slightly.

"Now, leave me alone." the elder boy snapped, gripping tightly on the red backpack.

"No, wait.." Jungkook spoke up, smirking.

"I think you are hiding something, Yoonij-ah.. And we will find out." the youngest boy stated, looking directly in the other presences eyes.

_______________________________________

Yoongi tried shrugging it off, but it kept bothering him.

What if they really find out?

"What's up with you, sour-face?" Yoonji questioned, not really interested as she kept typing away on her phone. "Can we quit this please?" he looked up at his sister.

"Nah, I'm good." she annoyingly answered, pissing Yoongi off.

He held up a middle finger before slamming his room door shut. Grabbing his pillow, he cursed on it, letting all the rage out.

The doorbell rang, making the house silent.

"Go open it fat pig!" Yoongi screamed, laying still in his bed.

"No you do it lazy man!" the girl screamed back, probably from her bedroom.

"Argh!!" he yelled again like a mad person before stomping towards the door.

"What?!" he snapped before even opening the door.

Them.

"Hello Yoonji's brother. We met before, but we didn't really catch your name?" Jin smiled warmly.
Fake, he mentally told himself.

"Uh, I'm Min Yoongi." he answered simply, wanting them to leave.

"Oh, we are-"

"I know, Yoonji told me about you guys." Yoongi said with an emotionless face. Can they just take the clue and leave?

"Oh, ok.. We were wondering if both of you wanted to hang out?" Taehyung shyly smiled, looking through his glasses.

"No thanks."

"Well, uh.. On Wednesday everyone has to bring a family member with them for school, so tell Yoonji-ah? Maybe we will see you." they waved before leaving.

What? How come I didn't get that information?

"YOONJI!!"