06

fancy - pants
_________________________

"Hey, maybe we can work together?" a light voice spoke, making Yoongi look over.

"How about no, Jaebum, Jisoo? Or was Taemin?" he replied, not bothering to remember the fellow's name.

"It's Jimin, Park Jimin." he sighed, still sitting beside the grumpy boy.

Silence filled the room, as Yoongi had no energy to talk to the stupid teenager beside him.

"You know, it wouldn't hurt being gleeful for once.." he mumbled, scared to piss off the already bad tempered girl.

Yoongi chuckled arrogantly, rolling his eyes.

"And it wouldn't hurt to leave me alone, so I could finally be joyful." he spat back, leaning back on the hard plastic chair.

A minute passed.
Two minutes passed.
Five minutes passed.

"Why are you still here?!" Yoongi gave up, feeling frustrated at the boy's behavior.

"I just want to sit here, is that a problem? I am causing no harm." Jimin replied, with a smile.

"Yes, you are bothering me. Get lost."

"Don't think I can do that, I know every hallway in this school, every corner and every door." he laughed proudly, probably feeling great about his weak comeback.

"Ok, as you wish." he spat, opening his sister's red backpack.

His veiny hands grabbed the shiny black gun, showing it to a pale Jimin.

"You see this? This knows every organ in your body, every bone and every blood-cell." he smirked, studying the beautiful fake gun in his hand.

"Yah... Yoonji p-put that down.." his shaky voice whispered.

"I will say it one more time, and only once. Move." his voice was harsh and deep, making Jimin even more scared.

The teacher stepped in, looking at all the students.

"Oh Jimin, great! You and Yoonji will work together today, and to the rest of you, find a partner!" the teacher smiled, turning his gaze towards his many books.

Yoongi sighed, and in a swift moment his gun was ripped out of his hands as Jimin placed it down under his chair.

"Seems like we will be working together after all Yoonji." he was the one smirking now, but the other body quickly shrug it off and ignored him the rest of the class.

_______________________________________

The day passed by quickly, and Yoongi was now headed home.

As if his day couldn't get any worse, the rain started pouring down.
He blew the droplets on his nose, continuing his way along the road.

"Hey, Yoonji! Jump in!" a voice beamed beside him, making him look towards the direction of the voice.

Jin and Hoseok.

"What?" he spat, continuing to walk.

"Yah, you're going to catch a cold, jump on and I'll drive you home." Jin sighed, stopping beside him, again.

"No."

"Aish, stop being so stubborn Yoonji." Hoseok added, looking slightly concerned.

"I will not get in the car with you guys, ok? Leave me alone." Yoongi replied grumpy, feeling his clothes stick to his skin.

Seemingly, the boys would not stop asking, so Yoongi started sprinting towards his house.

They lost track of him, and the boy was finally inside his warm home, feeling relieved.

"Tsk, did you run a marathon or what?" The real Yoonji spat, earning a glare from her brother.