50

back to the old grind
__________________________________

"I like her.."

"As a friend." Hoseok smiled, looking at Yoonji. The girl nodded, returning the gesture.

The boys let out a breath, glad.
"Geez, I almost thought you liked her as something more.." Jimin held a hand over his heart, almost having an heart-attack.
"Well, yeah. We are just friends." The girl explained, grateful.
Hoseok was a good friend, and she was glad atleast they still had an connection.
    "Well, this is awkward." Namjoon pressed his lips, dimples showing.

Silence.

"You just made it awkward." Hoseok shook his head, chuckling.
"Well... What now?" Jungkook questioned, looking lost. His eyes were big, looking around. No one knew what to do, and just stood still. Yoongi scratched his chin in boredom.
    The night was shining brightly, and cars were driving.

Somehow the temperature was perfect, nor cold nor warm.

The night brought together their memories, flashing in front of their eyes. Jin smiled, thinking about the hardships and stupidness they went through. Unknowingly he let out a chuckle, earning the attention from everyone.

    "We are stupid." He commented, shaking his head in enjoyment.

Yoongi and Yoonji exchanged looks, the boys doing the same.
"Well.. I guess..." Namjoon mumbled, not knowing what actions to perform.
All their dark eyes looked at each other, keeping quiet.

"bWAHAHHAHA!" Suddenly they all bursted out laughing. Yoongi tried to hold back, but gave in.

    Taehyung wiped his tears, still laughing. "Wahh... Stop it hurts." His slim hand grabbed his stomach.
The group settled down, looking at the sky.

"What are we now?" Yoonji suddenly asked, afraid of the answer.
"Well.. We arent enemies, I guess." Taehyung answered.

    "I dont agree to this." Jimin stood up. "Ah sit down!" Hoseok grabbed him, tugging him back.
"Fine! Fine, whatever!" Jimin gave up. The boys smiled and cheered, almost making him laugh too.
His plump lips stretched upwards, trying it's best to stay still.

"But what are w-"
"Can we leave? It's getting late." Yoongi yawned, blinking his tired eyes. The girl nodded, smiling a slight smile towards the boys. Some of them returned the gesture, atleast the ones who saw it.
"Bye!" Hoseok smiled, waving his hand.

    The siblings walked together in the dark night, enjoying the silence.
"Are you really friends with them?" He muttered, looking at the pebbles along the road.
"I think so... Why? Aren't you?" Her orbs looked over at him, confused.
"Eeeh.. Dont know." Yoongi ruffled his hair, unsure about the situation.

   "Yah, why?" She elbowed him in the side.
The latter just ignored it and walked.
"Hello? Why?" She tried again.

After some minutes of silence, the night life began. Cars, people and music filled the before quiet street.
"Yoonji?" His silent voice questioned.

Yoonji held her head high and ignored him.

"Yah... Stop being childish!" He grumbled, looking at her.
"Okay, listen I have something to say!"

"I did too, but did you listen? No." Her slim hands were crossed over her chest. "Ughh.. Come on!"
"Hear this.."
"No."
"Will you please listen? What do I need to do?" Yoongi gave up, knowing well that asking his sister for that never was a good decision.

"Hmm... Say you're Min Yoongi the idiot." She chuckled, amused.
He watched her, opening his mouth.
"Fine. I, Min Yoongi is a..... A.....

Genious.."
"Now listen to this. I have an plan for something special for the boys.." the cute baby lips of his formed into a smirk, looking michievious.

"Hey that's cheating!" Yoonji whined, unpleased. He was always like this.

"You ready?" He chuckled,
and the girl already knew that his idea was far from any good.