Chapter 27: Prom Part 2

Selena's POV;

After the sort of long ride to Oliver's friend's house, we came close to a house that already had beer cans spread all over the yard and music bumping the house.

We all filed out of the car as I texted Amanda, letting her know I'll be out for the night. Matt walked up the porch steps and banged on the door, loudly.

"Hey, mates! Great to see you here! Come on inside and have a beer or two, there's plenty!" Jake Barren greeted, cheerfully.

We all walked in and everybody around us smelled of liquor, weed, and perfume. Ariel and I went on our own selves in the party while Oliver and Matt did the same.

"Let's go find some shots to gulp down." Ariel told me and we both headed to the kitchen. Surprisingly, we found Mark and David mixing different liquors in their drinks.

"Hey, druggies!" Ariel hollered to them. They turned around and smiled, hugging us both tight. "Pour us some shots, will ya'?" Ariel asked, taking a stool near the counter to sit on.

Mark nodded and handed us some drinks. "To tonight!" Ariel yelled as we all clinked our shot glasses together.

I didn't know what was in it, but I just shrugged and gulped the whole drink down. But hell, it burned.

Shot after shot, we all just wouldn't stop. But I didn't really mind, it is prom night, right?

"I'm gonna go spark up a fat joint, care to join?" Mark asked us. Next thing I knew, Ariel tugged my wrist along with her and we went into the back yard. In the back, there was a huge in ground pool with a bunch of people splashing around in it.

We sat at a table and Mark took it out and sparked it up. We all smoked together and watched everybody get pushed into the crowded pool. This is such a fun night, so far.

Oliver's POV;

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" We all cheered as Matt gulped down the keg of beer. After yelling at him saying he can do it, he leaned over and threw up the beer. And being the best friend I am, I started dying.

"Hey, shut your trap. Try downing a keg of beer by yourself and see how it goes." Matt told me, wiping the beer off his face.

"Nah, I'd rather just watch you throw up beer all night. That'd keep me laughing." I told him, chuckling a bit. "I'm gonna go find a bathroom, be back soon, yeah?" Matt nodded and I went off.

My vision wasn't all so well so it would probably take me a few minutes to find a bathroom. After a few minutes, I finally found one and did my business.

I looked at myself in the mirror and examined my face. My eyes were a yellowish-red and droopy, and my hair was messed up a bit. I just shrugged it off and walked out.

I felt a hand grab my wrist as I attempted to find Matt. I was pulled into a room, probably a guest room, and was thrown on to the bed.

"Well, hello Oliver. You look rather sexy tonight." Jessica greeted. My eyes widened as I saw her lock the door.

"Jessica, not right now-" I was cut off by her finger over my mouth. "Shush with the nonsense, lovie. Just go with it."

I didn't know what to say after that. Well, I couldn't since her lips were already on mine. I felt her unbuckle my belt and, with the help of my dumbass, took her dress off. 

Goddammit, Oliver, stop it. You will get caught, you are about have have sex with Jessica when your girlfriend is in the house.

My thoughts couldn't stop my actions. Because next thing I knew, I heard somebody struggling to get the door open.