Chapter 22

A/N; I'M SKIPPING A YEAR BECAUSE IT WOULD BE USELESS TO JUST KEEP GOING WITH THEIR JUNIOR YEAR

Selena's POV;

Prom.

The biggest dance of your life, where all the girls go out dress shopping months before the actual dance, for a dress they will wear once. Prom is also where boys go to dance in their fancy tuxedos, then later go out to a club and have a one night stand with some girl that they will probably forget their name by dawn.

Personally, I'm not really into dances. I think they're all too lovey dovey and shit. But since Oliver begged me to go, then I shall.

I haven't gotten my dress yet and it's already mid May, I'm not really looking forward to wearing a bunch of makeup, doing my hair, and picking out a stupid puffy dress. But I'm going to the mall on Saturday with Ariel, maybe she can help me find a dress that will actually suit my style.

Anywhore, today was Tuesday and I still had to go to hell, meaning school. I slid on my combat boots and grabbed my bag. I wore short sleeves today since it was hot, but I still feel extremely insecure about my scars, so I brought a sweat jacket just incase.

At least I am over a year clean since Oliver made me promise him, and since he threw out my blades. I remember that day, then afterwards he met my mom and brother, my brother taught him how to play Call Of Duty, although Oli already knew how, he was till great with him.

Me and Oliver have been together for a year and four months now, and I could definitely say he's been a better boyfriend than Travis will ever be.

Boy, will I dread this day. This week is going by extremely slow, I just want it to end already.

Oliver's POV;

I walked into the boys locker room and went to my gym locker to get my gym bag, it smelled horrid in here. The hormones boys give off make me wanna turn into a girl.

I heard heels click on the floor in the locker room, why is there a girl in here? I closed my gym locker and started to walk out of the aisle until I saw the girl I dreaded to see every day,

Jessica.

"Oh, hello. Fancy seeing you here, yeah? Just thought I'd stop by, seeing if you were up to anything and if you want my help." Jessica said oh-so sweetly, winking at me.

I tried to stop the smirk from forming onto my face, she always knew how to get my gears going. "I surely do know you need lots and lots of help." Jessica said, stepping closer to me. She rubbed her hand on my crotch and I moaned, I shouldn't be doing this. Stop it, Oliver.

"Look, Jessica I-" Jessica shushed me, putting her finger on my mouth. "Prom is soon, and I'll be extra ready for you that night." Jessica told me. Don't get a boner, don't get a boner.

"I can't do this, Jessica. I have a girlfriend."I told her for the billionth time. Jessica rolled her eyes at me and pushed me up against the wall of another aisle. Whenever this happens, the only thing that goes through my mind is that I definitely should stop and I shouldn't be doing this. But as always, Jessica and I always end up hooking up.

At least we've never gone farther than that, right? I definitely wouldn't have sex with her.

I voice that echoed my name throughout the locker room tore me away from my thoughts and Jessica's lips. "Shit." I whispered. I pushed Jessica aside and went to see who was calling my name.

"There you are! I've been looking all over the school for you, mate. Why are you in this smelly place?" It was Matt. Shit, he doesn't know I still do this with Jessica and if he did, he'd surely kick my ass, tell Lee and Vegan, and they'd help Matt kick my ass.