Chapter 7

Selena's POV;

I woke up at around 11:00 am. I had a massive hangover. I felt strong arms around me, did I sleep with some guy?

I turned around to face him, still sleepy eyed. My eyes immediately opened wide. Why am I in bed with Oliver?! And why are we naked?!

What the hell happened last night?!

I slowly got out of Oliver's arms and put on some of Melanie's clothes she let me borrow. I sat on the bed straining to remember what happened last night, rubbing my temples.

The most I could lastly remember is Oliver pulling me out of the crowd when I was dancing with Melanie and Claire, he asked Matt to pour both of us some shots.

Then it was a big blur after that. Oh God, how am I gonna sort out this with Oliver?

Speaking of Oliver, I heard a ruffling noise behind me. 

Oliver's POV;

I woke up with a massive hangover. I slowly opened my tired eyes and focused on my surroundings. Then I saw Selena sitting on the bed near me.

"What are you doing in here?!" I asked extremely confused.

"I'm wondering the same thing!" Selena yelled back. What the fuck happened last night..

"I'm gonna go.." Selena said awkwardly, I nodded. I couldn't blame her, it was extremely awkward and confusing.

I watched as she left, and then I noticed I was naked.. I was kinda hoping we were at least in our underwear, but nope. We slept together, in our birthday suits.

I put on my boxers, jeans and shirt. I slowly walked out, seeing a bunch of people passed out in the living room.

I then saw Matt passed out on the couch with some girl, I walk over to him and shake him awake. "The fuck you want Oliver?" Matt said tiredly. 

"What happened with me and Selena last night?" I asked urgently.

Matt rubbed his eyes and smirked at me. He slowly got up and looked at me straight in the eye. "You had sex with her mate." He said laughing, patting my back. 

My eyes almost popped out of my skull. "I HAD WHAT WITH HER?!"

Selena's POV;

I went to the bathroom to splash my face with water, and also downed some Advil. I heard yelling in the living room and I walked out of the bathroom quietly to check, trying to make sure I wasn't noticed. But of course,  Oliver and Matt heard my footsteps and jerked their heads towards my direction. 

"Uh, hi guys.." I said awkwardly.

"Selena.. Come over here." Oliver told me. 

I slowly walked over to them. "So what the fuck happened last night with me and Oliver?" I asked Matt. I wasn't ready for the answer that was about to fall out of Matt's mouth.

"You two had sex. I walked in with your bra unhooked and Oliver's shirt off." Matt said trying to remember.

"I HAD SEX WITH OLIVER?!" I screamed. Matt nodded and added, "But you have some pretty perky boobs." I made a disgusted face and slapped his shoulder.

"I said the exact same thing. Why would I have sex with Selena?!" Oliver questioned Matt, trying to not smirk at what Matt just said.

"And why would I have sex with that thing?!" I questioned Matt.

"I don't know! All I remember is that Oliver had you against a wall, obviously flirting with you as I was handing out shots,"

"I kinda remember that, but after a few more shots I lost all memory from then on." I explained.