Chapter 17

Amanda's POV;

I stared at Travis as he stood behind her. Selena was too drunk to notice the fact the guy she hated the most was right behind her in the flesh and blood. She soon noticed I stopped dancing and was just staring. She looked behind her and froze, she couldn't believe her eyes. I just wanted to grab her hand and run, but I knew she wouldn't be able to since she was completely wasted.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Selena yelled over the music to Travis. She spun out of his grip and gave him a cold, death stare.

"To see my baby, on her birthday, of course." Travis informed her smirking deviously. Jesus, he's a creep. "Listen, jackass. I'm not your 'baby' and you are the last person I'd like to see on my birthday." Selena told Travis off. She turned to me and said, "Let's go." Her eyes filled with worry and urgency.

"Feisty one, eh? You're not going anywhere." Travis told Selena and I. "Yes we are," Selena flipped him off and grabbed my hand tightly. We started squirming through the crowd quickly and finally got out. Selena stumbled a bit, luckily I didn't have much to drink so I can keep in contact with her.

"Let's go, now." Selena told me taking off her heels and started running. "You can run baby, but you can't hide!" We heard Travis yell to us.

Selena's POV;

"Turn here, now!" I whisper-yelled to Amanda yanking her wrist into a narrow alley, which was dark. I found a dumpster at the end of the alley and ran to it. "Get behind it, he's gone mad." I ordered Amanda. We both slipped our bodies through the little space between the wall and the dumpster.

"I'm so sorry this happened." Amanda whispered, apologizing. "It's fine, just keep quiet." I whispered. I heard footsteps, it sounded like more than just Travis. My heart was racing, pumping so fast I thought it'd break right through my ribcage.

"Where are you bitches?! John, be lookout so nobody thinks anything fishy." I heard Travis order his friend or acquaintance. I heard his footsteps get closer and closer to the foul smelling dumpster. I looked over to Amanda and gave her a comforting look. 

I saw a little rat scurry towards Amanda's feet. Amanda was so close to screaming her lungs out, but I quickly covered her mouth. The rat started crawling over her feet, her face shown of fear and disgust.

"GET ME AWAY FROM THAT RAT!" Amanda screamed, squeezing out of the small space of the dumpster. Travis soon realized that Amanda just came from the dumpster, and pulled the dumpster away from the brick wall.

Fear washed over my face as Travis stared at me with his cold, dark blue eyes. "What do you even want from me?" I asked Travis, trying to make it seem like I wasn't scared of him.

"You." Travis told me, and with that, he smashed my head against the cold, brick wall. I fell down and became very dizzy. I heard Amanda scream my name in horror. I soon saw a tall figure shadow Travis and I. Then, all black.

*The Next Morning*

"Selena..Selena wake up. Your friend is worried sick." I heard a familiar, broad English voice said. I slowly opened my eyes, feeling something cold on my forehead. My vision was extremely blurry from last night's events. I took off what was on my forehead which was an icepack.

"What the hell? Where am I?" I asked asked to nobody in particular. "My place, Amanda told me what happened." The man said. I soon realized it was Oliver. I sat up and gave him a big hug, taking in his scent and warmth.

"How did you find me and Amanda?" I asked him questioningly. "Well thankfully to Amanda, I saw her status she tagged you in. I wanted to surprise you at the club and..I heard screaming coming from the alley. I soon realized it was you and your friend, and when I saw that guy slam your head against the wall, my adrenaline went super high." Oliver explained to me.

I looked over and saw Amanda sitting up on Oli's bed holding her head with her hand. I don't even wanna know what happened to her after I blacked out.

"Shit! My mom must be furious not knowing where I am!" I exclaimed. "It's fine, I told your mom we were staying at the hotel for the night." Amanda assured me.

"Anyways, I'll make you both some coffee and get some aspirin." Oliver told us and disappeared from his room into the kitchen.

"Damn, Selena! He's one fine, looking boy." Amanda whispered to me, giggling. I chuckled, "I know..he is one of a kind." I said, smiling at the thought of Oliver.

Oliver soon returned with two cups of coffee and some aspirin. "Thanks Oli, it means a whole lot." I thanked. Oliver smiled and sat next to us on his bed.

"So who was that douche?" Oliver asked, curiously. I sipped my coffee and sighed, the thought of him scared me. I didn't even wanna say his name, but I knew Oliver's head has been ringing with questions needing to be answered.

"Okay well, I'll start off with how I know him. He's one of my least favorite exes, but I don't think there are any favorite exes of mine. Anyways, we dated for almost a year, but the last few months he turned into a monster," My voice was shaky, telling this story always gave me horrible flashbacks. "He abused me verbally, and sometimes physically. At Amanda's party, I caught him in bed with some slut that was at Amanda's party that Amanda didn't even know or invite. I was broken, it stills haunts me to this day. He used to throw empty beer bottles at me making them crash against the wall. But for some stupid reason, I stayed with him until I caught him cheating. Yes I was stupid enough to keep our relationship going, but he said he loved me. And I thought he meant it." I sighed, restraining the tears that formed in my eyes to let loose.

It was silent for a bit, until Amanda coughed to make it less awkward. Oliver was quiet for a few moments. I felt so self-conscious. "I'm..so sorry. I wish I could've been there for you, but I wasn't." I saw the anger and sadness in Oliver's eyes.

"Oh my God, this is getting too cute and sad-like. I'll let you too have some alone time while I fix this mess of a face." Amanda told us and left Oliver's room. "Sorry about the inconvenience." I told Oliver, I felt like I put him in so much stress. "Don't be sorry, this wasn't your fault at all and you definitely didn't think or want this to happen." Oliver said comforting me. "I know, but-" Before I could finish, Oliver crashed his lips into mine. If this is the way boys get girls to shut up, then I'll make sure I ramble more often.

I soon reacted to his kiss, and he softened it. Our lips moving perfectly in synch. We both stopped for a second, he rested his forehead on mine so we could both catch our breaths. "Hey, I hope you don't mind that- SWEET JESUS." Amanda exclaimed entering his room again. Me and Oliver quickly pulled away, my cheeks turned warm and probably a light shade of pink.

"Ya know, I leave for five minutes and I walk in on almost a full on sex action happening." Amanda said smirking, putting her hands on her hips. I burst out laughing as did Oliver and Amanda.

I checked the time on Oliver's alarm clock, 1:47 p.m. Amanda clapped her hands together and said, "Well I'm starved, is there a nearby diner we can head to?" "Yes actually, around the corner. Wanna go?" Oliver asked, turning to me. "Sure." I said smiling at him.

"Shit, I only have my heels." I mumbled. I soon realized I wasn't in my dress anymore, just in baggy sweatpants and a Attack Attack! sweater. I looked in Oliver's body mirror and looked at my appearance. "Jesus, it looks like I've been in a blender." I said, turning to Amanda. "I feel your pain." Amanda told me, chuckling.

Oliver came back with a 'Drop Dead' sweater on and dark, skinny jeans. "What's 'Drop Dead'?" I asked curiously. "It's a clothing line I started, hopefully one day it'll become a famous clothing line." Oliver told me. I nodded and looked to the ground. I looked like a hobo, probably freaking out Oliver.

"Where's your shoes?" Oliver asked me and Amanda chuckling. "We only have heels." We replied to him. "Well I guess I'll just make you guys breakfast, then." Oliver said smiling and turning back to the kitchen. "He's a keeper." Amanda told me. I chuckled, maybe he was. Only God knows what the future holds.

**********************

A/N; Ello mates :3 i'm so sorry i left you all on a cliffhanger for the longest, my apologies :c so with this chapter i thought i should just idk throw some shit in and make y'all happy c: i promise i'll update more quicker! a picture of Selena on the side :D hope y'all had a great turkey day and it's almost Christmas !  comment below and tell me how you think of this chapter! love ya lots, Sabrina xx