Epilogue.

Selena's POV;

"Okay mom, I promise I will call you everyday. And I promise to visit on the holidays, I'm only leaving for some photo shoots." I told mom, trying to get her lips off my cheek. I felt the stickyness of her lipgloss on my cheek.

"I know, but America is so far from here. We are going to be on a different continent, of course I'm gonna smother you with my love."

I smiled and struggled to zipper my suitcase. My flight leaves in two hours and mom will make me miss it if she won't get off my ass.

My photography has gotten better lately and I have been modeling. The main reason why I am going back to America is because; 1. I miss my friends. 2. I've been called down there to do some photoshoots and photography. 3. England gets boring.

"Don't forget the address of your new apartment. And call me when you get off the plane! Mom told me. I just nodded only to shut her up. Mothers, I swear.

I grabbed my leather jacket off my sheetless bed and put on my combat boots. It was around winter time and boy, it gets cold.

"Has uhm.. Oliver tried to-"

"Mom, please." I cut her off. I haven't spoken to him since prom that was seven years ago. He stopped trying to contact me after realizing I will never answer him. Maybe I was acting immature for not answering him, but he broke a promise he promised he would never break.

"Alright mom, I gotta go before my flight leaves without me." I told her, lugging my suitcases down the stairs. Michael came outside to help with my suitcases, his body towering over me. He definitely got my father's body shape.

He closed the trunk and gave me a big ol' hug. I was practically suffocating, but I hugged him back because I am gonna miss him a whole lot.

After my mom's last bone crushing hug, I got into the passenger's seat and mom got into the driver's seat. We drove to the airport in silence, but it wasn't an awkward silence, just a comfortable silence.

We drove up to the doors and we got out to get my suitcases, I only had two big suitcases and one medium sized suitcase.

"Well, I love you lots, ma. See you during the summer. I gave her a hug. Of course, she gets emotional again and starts wiping away her tears. I hauled my suitcases to the doors and waved back at her.

I saw a bunch of papparazzis gather around a group, shouting and clicking on their cameras. It's probably some stupid boy band. Poor guys, having all those cameras up their asses must be annoying as hell.

I saw a lanky arm go up in the air and stick up the middle finger to them. For a second, I could've sworn I knew that lanky arm and long fingers from anywhere, but I just shrugged it off because the arm was covered in tattoos and so was his hand.

I went inside and went towards the checking part. I put my suitcases on the rail thing to be inspected and went through security, taking out my wallet and phone and putting them in the bowl the security guard was holding.

"Clear, next!" I sighed and went over to my suitcases and brought them to the waiting area and sat down. In an hour and a half, I will be on my way to America.

---

"Please fasten your seatbelt as we are about to lift off. If you have any questions, please ask the flight attendants as you please." The pilot said over the microphone.

I put on my seatbelt and plugged in my headphones. This will be a hell of a long flight.

~~~

This is it guys! The sequel will be up shortly, I promise. I hope you liked this epilogue! :)

xo