Chapter 3

The rest of the day past by pretty quickly. It was finally the last hour of the day, and that was chorus. The hardest class to find since I'm just making circles and U-turns around the school. Looks like I'm gonna be late.

Finally my classroom was around the corner from the end of the hallway. Just about when I was gonna turn the corner, somebody took my wrist and yanked me into the girls bathroom.

I yelped from the pain caused by the cuts on my wrist, but my mouth was covered. I finally got free and swiftly turned around, seeing Matt. Why did he take me into the bathroom?

I caught my wrist and I whisper-yelled, "WHY DID YOU SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME?!" Matt covered my mouth and harshly whispered, "Shut up I'm trying to tell you something, Jesus."

"What do you want." I snapped, I wasn't a big fan of him, since he helped Oliver torture me with their nasty words. "I'm not liking the attitude you put towards Oliver. He has bad anger issues and it's bad to get him started. So just cut the shit." Matt snapped.

I was so confused. "Oh so I'm the whole fucking cause of this? He started this whole shit the second I walked into the school. Don't expect me not to say something." I snapped back.

Matt let go of me and sighed, looking frustrated. "Just try not to agitate him. Ignore it, all right?" Matt told me. "Then don't encourage along with him." I spat and turned around and walked out of the bathroom.

What the hell just happened?

~~~~~~~~~

The last hour bell rang and I was relieved that I finally get to go home. I made sure I got on the bus early and sat in the front so nobody made a fuss about it.

I walked into the bus with only about three or four people already sitting. I asked the bus driver if it was okay to take a seat near the front, and it was. I waited until everybody got on to put my headphones in, my only escape in the social life.

I was the third to last stop, once I got off I just walked into my house. I was home alone since my mom had work and my brother's school didn't end yet.

I walked into my room just sat there thinking. What was the whole bathroom thing about? It's like Matt is Oliver's personal bodyguard or something.

But for some reason, I burst out crying. I'm not sure why, because I didn't really care what Oli and Matt spat at me, but at the same time it felt like thousands of knives being cut into my skin.

I wiped away my tears and smudged makeup, I knew I wouldn't have a good time at all moving out here in Sheffield. Everybody seemed to be in a shit mood.

I sighed and lied down in my bed, kicking off my shoes. What I needed at the moment, is sleep. So that's what I did. Soon drifting off into a deep sleep, forgetting the horrible events from today.

----------------

A/N; Sorry such a short and boring chapter, I didn't really have anything in mind. Then again it's after 1 am ._. Hope you liked chapter 3! :D