Chapter 2

Selena's POV;
Second, third, and fourth hour passed by quickly. After fifth hour was lunch, it was kind of a boring day so far.

I walked into fourth period, building up anxiety from all the stares, I walked close to the teacher's desk and she said, "Hello sweetie! You must be Selena. I'm Mrs. Brook and I'll be your English teacher for the entire term. I have a seat just for you in the back, you can ask one of your classmates what we're doing so far."

"Okay, thank you." I said walking slowly to my seat, trying my hardest to ignore everybody's stares.

"Class, we have a new student that just came here from America. Everybody say hello to Selena." Mrs. Brook announced to the class. The class all mumbled a hello and I just awkwardly smiled.

Once the bell rang, that tall boy and his friends I saw earlier walked into class. "Oliver, you and your little friends are late again. Do you have a late pass?" Mrs. Brook said annoyed at their lateness.

"Of course we don't. You're lucky I even came to class." Oliver remarked. His name is Oliver! I've been wondering what his name was.

Him and his friends walked towards the back, Oliver spotted me and gave me a death stare. What is his deal? It's like I've done something horrid to his life.

"Matt, that little girl that we saw in the hall is back." I heard him whisper. How am I little? Ugh he's such an annoyance.

Oliver kept on glancing at me, and back to his friends and laughing. He through paper at me and kept on kicking my desk, I had enough. "Can you quit bothering me!" I whispered harshly. Oliver looked at his friend Matt and burst out laughing.

"QUIET YOU TWO! I'm trying to teach and if you keep disrupting my class you will be sent to the office. Understand?" Mrs. Brook yelled.

"Oh we understand perfectly." Oliver's friend, Matt, said. Mrs. Brook rolled her eyes and continued teaching.

I looked at the clock, five more minutes, thank God. I continued to write the notes that were written on the board. It was pretty hard trying to ignore the fact that Oliver was whispering my name and calling me stupid and annoying.

Finally the bell rang and I gathered my stuff and quickly got out of my seat, soon stopped by Oliver. "Where do you think you're going?" I started to get nervous, my heart was beating rapidly.

"I'm g-going t-to lunch." I stuttered out. Oliver smirked and pushed me out of his way, "Leave you little shit." I was so sick of his stupid attitude. "Can you fuck off for once?" I said harshly.

Oliver looked at me wide-eyed. Now I got really nervous. I started to walk past them until Oliver grabbed my shoulder and whispered, "Watch yourself." And pushed me away, making me almost fall. This is the worst first day ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked into the lunch room with all eyes on me, but just glances. "Hey Selena, sit with us!" I heard Melanie call. I walked over to her, having her friends give looks at me.

"Guys, this is Selena. She's new to our school, Selena this is Claire, Sam, and Mary-Alice." They all waved and said hi to me. I felt uncomfortable, but I guess that's natural.

I wasn't really hungry so I just got a dollar out of my bag and went over to the vending machines. I chose B1, just some chips to satisfy my little hunger. I walked back over and just started conversations with everybody.

"So who are you inviting to your party, Melanie?" Claire questioned. "Practically everybody in the school. It's gonna be huge." Melanie answered.

"What party?" I asked. "Oh, I'm having this huge party at my house next Friday night. Wanna come? You can meet new people, especially boys!" Melanie said, trying to get me to say yes.

"Sure I'll come, what are we gonna do there?" I asked her. "There's gonna be lots of drinks, boys, empty guest rooms, big in ground pool, and much more. You'll see when you get there." Melanie said enthusiastically.

Typical teenage party. It sounded big, though. Now all I need to do is find some good clothes and make up to wear. "Sounds good to me!" I said.
-------------------------
A/N; How did you guys like the second chapter? I'm trying my best DX. It's getting more mysterious, what will happen at Melanie's big party? I don't know :o.