Chapter 9

Oliver's POV;

I heard somebody banging on the door. "Matt! Turn it down, and put on some cologne! They're here!" I run to the door to greet them hello. "Hey guys! Glad you could come!" I said hugging them both.

"Hey Oli!" Melanie said, walking in and looking around. Selena slowly walked in giving me a soft smile. I gave one back. 

"Hey guys!" Matt said running downstairs. We all just stood in a circle. "I can feel the awkwardness." I said chuckling.

Selena and Melanie started giggling. "You just made it more awkward." Matt told me. "Whatever, I'll show you my room. Follow me." I told the girls, walking up the stairs into my room.

"You have a big room." Selena said, looking around.

"Eh, I guess so." I said. Matt and Melanie were just giggling at each other. I squinted my eyes, but shook my head and smile at Selena.

Selena's POV;

We all walked into Oliver's room, and it smelled strongly of weed and cologne. His room was big, it had dark gray walls with band posters all over them.

"Your room is huge." I said looking around, amazed at all the posters.

"Eh, I guess." Oliver said. "Your posters are amazing!" I said walking to his walls. I heard Oliver chuckle, "Thanks."

"Can we watch a movie?" Melanie asked Oliver.

"Sure. What movie?" Oliver asked.

"Nightmare on Elm Street!!" Matt yelled. I was NOT a big fan AT ALL for that movie. That movie scared the living shit out of me.

"Sure." Oliver said walking over to the DVD's. "Follow me." He said going back downstairs into the living room.

We all followed Oliver into the living room and sat down on his big, leather couch. Oliver put in the DVD and lowered the lights as Matt went to get popcorn.

Matt soon came back as Oliver pressed play and say next to me, and Matt sat next to Melanie.
I was not looking forward to watching this.

Almost halfway in the movie, a scary part came and I hid into my sweater as Oliver chuckled at me. "It's not funny! This is really scary!" I said defending myself.

"Don't be scared, it's just a movie. If you get scared, you can hide under me if you want." Oliver said chuckling.

Another scary part popped up on the screen and me and Melanie both leaped into the guys arms. I snuggled my head into Oli's shoulder as he chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

Throughout the movie, I cuddled into Oli's arms. He smelled amazing, and he was so warm and nice to cuddle with.

As the movie ended, Matt and Melanie both went to the bathroom together. Me and Oliver both knew what they were gonna do.

I soon realized I was still cuddled with Oliver. "Oh, sorry." I said slowly getting up. "Why are you sorry?" Oliver asked, I didn't know why. It's just a habit of me to do when I feel like did something wrong.

"Just a habit." I said awkwardly. "I wonder what Matt and Melanie are doing in the bathroom." Oliver said chuckling.

"Yeah, I wonder." I said giggling. They were probably sucking faces in there. They both wandered out of the bathroom, Melanie smiling and Matt acting casual.

"Let's play a game." I said.

"Like what?" Melanie asked.

"We should play truth or dare." Matt suggested, smirking. Oh God, who knows what Melanie's tricks will be.