Chapter 11

A/N; This is mostly a flashback chapter, and yes I know in the story there are teenagers drinking, but there are teenagers out there who get wasted so hush. This chapter will probably end up short but i don't know what to think of. Enjoy little ducklings! :3

Selena's POV;

I walked into my room and flopped onto my bed. So many thoughts ran through my head that I didn't realize my phone beeped. I picked up my phone which has three new messages.

One from Claire, another from Melanie, and..my ex Travis? What does he want?

Are you and Oli a thing? -Claire x

How would she know? I haven't talked to her since Melanie's party.

What do you mean? -Selena x

I went back to my unread messages and clicked on Melanie.

So how was the car ride with Oli to your house? Anything happen? Details! -Melanie x

I'll tell you at school on Monday! -Selena x

I then looked at the unread message Travis sent me. I clicked on it and it read,

Baby I'm sorry for what I did! Please forgive me? I miss you and I made a stupid mistake. :( -Travis x

Leave me alone. -Selena x

Claire replied soon as I sent the text to Travis. 

Melanie told me ;) so are you guys dating or what? -Claire x

At this point I honestly didn't know if we are or not. I mean, he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend, which I highly doubt he will. I'm even surprised we were that affectionate last night..

I'll explain on Monday. -Selena x

I put my phone down and let out a sigh. There was way too much on my mind. What if he's just playing me? He is known as a player..

My phone beeped again and it was Travis. I was not in the mood for him.

I miss you baby! Please forgive me, give me one last chance! -Travis x

Now you might be wondering, what did he ever do to me?

*Flashback*

It was almost 5:00 and I was at Amanda's house helping out with the whole party. Her parents left half an hour ago so we only had little time until half the school will show up.

"I hope you know that Travis will get wasted tonight, and I can't help it. If there's no drinks he brings his own." Amanda warned me. She knew about Travis being an angry drunk. Wether it was physical or verbal.

Amanda and my other friend Aliyya were the only ones who knew. Because I knew that they wouldn't tell anybody. So I told them.

After I finished putting chips in bowls, my phone beeped.

See u tonite babe(;<3 -Travis x

I simply smiled at the text and went to the bathroom to finish getting ready. "I'm using your straightener!" I yelled over to Amanda.

"Don't break it like last time!" Amanda yelled back.

"It wasn't my fault last time!" I yelled back in defense chuckling. I turned on the straightener and applied some makeup, making sure I wasn't caked in it like some of the girls would be tonight.

About an hour later, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" I said running to the door. I was soon greeted by Travis and his friends, mostly jocks.

Travis kissed my cheek and walked inside. I noticed a jock holding a bag file with strong liquor. Oh dear.

About half an hour later, her house was already packed. The air soon smelled like alcohol, cheap perfume, and hairspray. The house was filled with popular sluts, jocks, and outsiders.

I wormed my way through the crowd of dancing people and found Amanda drinking a shot.

"Amanda! You told me you don't drink anymore!" I told Amanda between chuckles.

"Oops." Amanda said. She smelled like whiskey. She was a hilarious drunk.

"Selena!" My friend, Kevin yelled. Kevin was always one of those good friends that you crush on every now and then, but never date.

Kevin had on black skinny jeans, vans, and a Slipknot shirt on. He looked really cute tonight, but two things. It'd be weird if anything between us happened, and I'm taken.

I noticed more of my friends, gave them a polite hello and chatted, then I realized something. Where the hell was Travis? I wormed through the crowd, trying to find a probably druken Travis.

I stopped dead in my tracks. There, in front of me I saw MY boyfriend hooking up with one of the sluts at the party. "How could you?!" I yelled, running away from the scene I just saw. Tears streamed down my face, of course this has to happen to me.

"Selena, wait!" I heard Travis yell behind me. I ignored him and ran up to Amanda's room and locked it. I sat on Amanda's bed sobbing. I hope she doesn't mind mascara stains on her blanket.

*End of flashback*

The thought of Travis gave me shivers. He's my worst ex yet, and I don't want anything to do with him. Ever since I broke up with him, he has had this huge obsession over me. Like that'll get me back.

I soon drifted off to sleep, I definitely needed a nap. 

--------------------

A/N; This chapter AS I SAID was really short and I'm reaaallyy sorry I just don't know what to write >.< I'm just caught up in a lot of stuff lately, recovery and all. Hope you enjoyed chapter 11 loves <3