Chapter 24

Selena's POV;

"I miss you too, Melanie. But we are only a few towns apart, so I could always take the train to see you." I told Melanie over the phone. Melanie had moved to Manchester since her dad had gotten a job there, so I knew how much it had killed her to leave since I had to leave America for my mom's work.

"I know, but I always wanted to get ready with you for prom, throw our graduation hats in the air, and share tea when we're old together." Melanie told me with a sigh. "Who said our tea party is off?" I asked jokingly with a smile.

I heard the doorbell ring so I had to let her go, "Somebody's at the door, I'll call you later okay?"

"Alright, love you lots." She said, giving a kissy sound over the phone before the line went dead.

"Coming!" I hollered to to the door when it rang again. I looked through the little peep hole and saw Oliver standing there. "Shit, shit, shit." I mumbled to myself. I yanked out the bun from my hair and put my hair over my shoulders.

I opened the door and greeted, "Hey, baby! Fancy seeing you here." I laughed nervously. "Just came by to say hello, you didn't really seem all cheery today so I wanted to check on you." He told me, giving me a peck on the lips.

"Aw, you're too sweet." I said, letting him in. We both went up to my room and laid down on my bed.

"I've missed you, Selena. Why don't we see each other as often anymore?" He asked, putting a hand on my thigh.

"I've just been busy with work and I'm also sick." I lied. I don't understand how calm I was acting in front of him when deep inside I was freaking out.

"I'd kiss you even if you were dead." He told me, kissing me on the lips. I smiled, "Diddo." and kissed him back.

"You know, we haven't had it in a very long time." He whispered, nibbling on my ear, and making circles with his finger on my thigh. "Oh, I know. But that shall wait until prom, mister."

"Ugh, fuck you and your rules." Oliver grunted. "You love me." I smirked. "Of course, forever and always."

"But, we can do this." I told him, kissing him passionately on the lips. I felt him smile on my lips and immediately started kissing me back.

He was soon on top of me, and we were full on making out. He nibbled on my lip for entry, and I, of course, let him. Our tongues battled for dominance, but he, of course, won. He started rubbing my inner thigh as I felt him grow big on my other thigh. I could tell he wanted to have sex with me so badly, but I at least wanted to wait until prom. So, for now, I'll tease him.

I started rubbing his bulge as he started kissing my neck. I winced in pain a bit from the other hickeys that I wished weren't there, but ignored it.

"You're so perfect." He whispered in my ear as he tried to slide his hand into my pants, I slid my arm down and took his hand, intertwining our hands. "Prom." I told him firmly.

"Fine then," He took my hand from his pants and intertwined that hand. "Prom." He smirked. I giggled and kissed him, rubbing my thumb over his knuckles.

He pulled away and said, "If we continue this, anything more than kissing will happen before prom." I laughed, "Fine, then."

I heard a knock on my door and Oliver quickly got off of me, I chuckled a bit and hollered, "Who is it?"

Michael opened the door and stuck his head in, "Is Oliver here?" He asked. "Hey, buddy." Oliver greeted Michael, giving him a friendly wave.

"Oliver, I need your help with my game, I can't beat this level!" He said, running into my room and taking Oli's hand.