Chapter 14

A/N; AHHHHH I'm so sorry for the wait! soooo much has been going on so here's an update! sorry if it sucks .___.

Selena's POV;

*Dream*

"No, Travis! I told you I don't want anything to do with you! You ruined our relationship. This is what you get." I yelled at Travis who was trying to pull me into his car. It was a stormy night and it looked like it was about to rain.

"Fine, your loss bitch!" Travis yelled back, pressing on the gas speeding away. It then started to down pour. 

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath. I attempted to cover myself with my bag, but it was no use. I then saw a figure in front of me, but in a distance. The body figure looked like Oli's. 

"Oli? Oliver!" I yelled, waiting for an answer. The figure came closer and closer to me until I was able to see who it was. 

"Oliver, are you okay?" He ignored me and walked right past me. "Oliver, don't ignore me! What happened? What did I do wrong?" I watched as he continued walking. He walked up to this girl I wasn't fimilar of. 

I jogged near him to see who the girl was. I still didn't recognize her. "Who's she?" I asked Oliver. He looked at me and smirk deviously. He then passionately kissed the girl next to him. Warm droplets fell from my eyes. No, this can't be happening.

I turned around and began running away, hearing the laughter of Oliver and that random slut he was with. 

*End of dream*

I shot up in my bed panting and sweating. Why do I keep on having these dreams? Am I really this in love with Oliver?

I got out of my bed and stared at my reflection in the mirror. Fat, fat, fat. Ugly all over. I hated my body, honestly. I grunted and looked at the time. Shit, it's 7:10. Looks like I'm late. 

I rushed on some yoga pants and a gray long sleeved shirt. I threw my hair up in a bun and put on some mascara. I looked like shit today, but whatever. Who am I impressing?

Oliver's POV;

I walked into home room greeted by an eager Matt. "So? Tell me everything that happened at the park."

I told Matt all the details from the park. I also added in the part where I really liked her. "Mate, if you cheat on her I will personally murder you. This one's a good one. Don't let her go to waste." 

"Matt, do you really think I'd cheat on her? I never felt this way for a girl before Matt, and you know that." I'm not lying.. I truely like Selena and I'm afraid that she thinks different.

Selena's POV;

I walked into the school, well dragging myself in. I was tired and felt like shit. The old woman at the desk told me it was the second hour, so I went to my locker first. Maybe I'd skip for today. 

I got to my locker and put in my combination, taking my time. My locker opened to the mini poster of Blink-182 as I put away the binders I didn't need for right now and closed it.

I decided to take the long way to class, and walk slowly. So I don't have to come into class and not even pay attention at all. 

As I was roming the hallways, I saw smoke come from a slightly opened door near the custodian office. It smelled of cigarrettes, and stupid me went to go check out what was happening.

I heard mumbled conversations and laughter. I peeked through the door and saw two guys and one girl. One of the boys had hair almost like Oli's, but a darker brown. He was wearing a Korn t-shirt and some black skinny jeans with Vans. The other guy had medium black gages, regular jeans, a t-shirt that said "Trip Out" with a weed leaf on it. The girl had jet black hair, black skinny jeans, combat boots, a checkered belt, a Green Day t-shirt on, with a thick line of eye liner with an added wing.