Chapter 23

Selena's POV;

*Selena's Dream*

"Alright, I'm coming!" I hollered to Ariel who was dragging me to this basement club in the bad side of town. I really wasn't having the good feeling in my gut about this, but of course Ariel begged me until I finally said yes.

We passed by the security guards that blocked the doors, flashing our fake ID's. Although I was already 17, I'm pretty sure they still wouldn't have let me in for not being 18.

Ariel and I walked into the dark and misty room, where my senses were filled with alcohol and perfume. I wasn't really good at having a good time at clubs, so I went and sat at the bar.

After a few shots, I stumbled over to a hall, holding myself up with the railings. I soon feel a strong hand firmly grasp my shoulder, and I turned around to see the horrifying, Travis.

"What the hell? Get off of me!" I tried to shake from his grasp, but he wouldn't budge. He put my arms behind my back and held my wrists together.

There was no point in telling him to get off of me, so I just remained silent. He walked me over to a steel door, and punched in the pass code to the door. I heard a click and he opened it, revealing Oliver.

"Oliver? Oliver, help! Please!" He wouldn't listen to me, and didn't even care to look. I watched his actions as he slowly walked over to a cushioned chair, which he sat in.

"Hello, earth to Oliver!" I tried my best to get his attention, but Travis just tightened his grip on my wrists.

I soon saw a shadow of a girl come into the room, her face wasn't recognizable since the room was only lit by two black lights.

She walked over to Oliver and sat on his lap, and started kissing him passionately. "No! Let go of me! Get off of my boyfriend, you slut!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I finally broke free from Travis' grip and started running towards where Oliver and the mysterious girl was. The odd thing was, they just kept getting further and further.

I soon heard footsteps behind me as I quickened my pace."You can't escape from me, whore." I heard Travis echo. Pain shot through my head as Travis hit me with whatever was hard in his hand, my vision was too blurry to see.

"Stop this madness!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Selena, for God's sakes, wake up!" Ariel exclaimed, holding me by the shoulders. I looked around her room, seeing a passed out David beside me and Mark still in his little corner.

"What happened?" I asked, rubbing my temples. Here comes the wonderful hangover. "You were shaking and crying, your sobs turned into mumbled yells. It woke me up so I tried to wake you up, but you just got louder." Ariel explained to me.

"I didn't wake the boys, I guess." I said chuckling nervously, rubbing the back of my neck. "They wouldn't wake up if a tornado hit my house." Ariel said, turning on her heels. "Come get some coffee, my head feels like somebody hit it with a bat." I widened my eyes when she said that, but just shook my head, following her down to the kitchen.

She started up the coffee maker as I sat down at the counter. "I honestly don't remember a thing last night, except when we started taking shots." I told Ariel. Ariel chuckled and handed me my cup. "I only remember that and how sloppy Mark was kissing me." Ariel chuckled when she said that.

I smirked and sipped my coffee, downing the hot and creamy liquid. Ariel and I just sat at her counter, having small talk until we heard a very hungover David come down the stairs.