Chapter 10

Selena's POV;

I woke up at about 4 am with everybody asleep around me. I had a massive headache from what Oli made me do earlier.

I felt strong, warm arms around my waist. I looked over and saw that it was Oli. I slowly got out of his grip and walked to his bathroom. I put my hair up in a messy bun and rubbed my temples. I sat down in his living room in total darkness.

There were footsteps behind me, but I was too caught up in my thoughts to realize. "You okay Selena?" I heard a familiar voice behind me.

I turned around and saw Oli looking worried. "Yeah, just got a really bad headache." I told him.

"I'll go get you some Advil."Oliver came back with a pill and water in his hand. I smiled at him as I downed the pill with water.

Oliver went to put the glass in the sink. As he was gone I was remembering what had happened a few hours ago.

I then felt warm arms wrap around my neck. I knew it was Oliver. He rested his chin on the top of my head and rocked my slowly left to right. He gave me kisses on the top of my head.

"I love how you used to hate me." I said chuckling.

Oliver chuckled and continued rocking me. "I never hated you. The things I did to you I regret a lot. I tend to be mean when I like somebody." Oliver confessed. I was speechless. He liked me? My mouth slightly dropped.

Oliver went around towards me and sat next to me. "So, you never actually hated me?" I asked. This was hitting me all too soon.

"Yeah, I kept on telling myself not to like you, but it's hard not to." Oliver confessed.

I didn't say anything, all I did was give him a big hug, he was surprised at first, but he hugged back. I released my grip and looked at him, smiling. He smiled back.

"Selena, I'm sorry." He apologized. "And this time I say this sincerely, and completely sober."

"It's okay, I'm sorry for cursing at you the many times I did." I said, chuckling.

There was a moment of silence, and before I knew it, we were both leaning in. Our lips soon touched, and the best thing about this is that we weren't dared, drunk, or high.

Our mouths moved together slowly, but perfectly. I've never felt so right with a boy, ever. "Promise to never leave me." I whispered shyly into his ear.

"Never, my love."
~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up in the morning cuddled into Oli's arms. He was so warm, and it was so quiet I could hear every heart beat. It was so peaceful.

I picked up my phone which was right next to me, and it was only one text from my mom saying that she was going to work. I just quickly texted an okay and put down my phone. I rested my head on his shoulder, this was so peaceful.

Oliver soon woke up and stretched. "Good morning." He said smiling. "Good morning." I said back, smiling.

"Are the two love birds up yet?" Oliver said chuckling.

"Not that I know of. They've gotten really close." I said to Oli.

"I haven't seen Matt this happy with a girl. He usually plays them to get lucky, but with Melanie it's different." Oli stated. I guess love was in the air these days..

"Can we prank them please, it's like the perfect time to." I asked Oliver. "I'll go get my air horn!" Oli said running out of the room.

I chuckled and got up, slowly walking towards the stairs. I motioned Oli over and he quietly walked over as we walked quietly upstairs.

We entered his room and saw Melanie and Matt cuddled together. Oliver motioned on the count of three.

"One, two, three." Oli said quietly.

He blew the air horn over their heads as they both jerked up. I fell down laughing.

"HOLY SHIT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Melanie yelled, startled. "THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" Matt yelled at Oliver.
Oliver and I were dying of laughter. "You gotta admit..that was hilarious!" I choked out from laughing.

"Hahaha, soo funny." Melanie said sarcastically. She slowly got up and went to the bathroom to fix herself. "Selena, come with me." Melanie ordered. I gave Oliver a scared look and slowly walked to the bathroom. I love messing with people.

Oliver's POV;

I watched as Melanie stormed out and Selena smirking. I chuckled looking at a very tired Matt. "I don't know about you, but I'm going back to sleep." He said pulling the covers over him.

"Sweet dreams, little Matt." I chuckled, patting his head.

Selena's POV;

Melanie pulled me into the bathroom as I laughed at her annoyance.

"You interrupted me and Matt cuddling! And what's that on your neck? Is that a hickey?! Explain now missy!" Melanie stated.

I touched the sore spot on my neck as I strained to remember what happened last night. "I actually don't even remember..and I know I did that's the whole point hehe." I said giggling.

Melanie gave me a death stare as I slowly and awkwardly walked out of the bathroom.

"She's gonna kill me later." I said to Oliver, chuckling nervously.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"We better go, it's almost 4:00." Melanie said.

"I can drive you guys, me and Matt need to go somewhere anyways." Oliver offered.

"That'd be great!" Melanie said.

"I'll stay here. Gotta get ready myself." Matt said, kissing Melanie goodbye.

Me and Melanie both grabbed our bags and walked out the front door. Oliver started the car and started driving the short ten minute drive.

Oliver pulled in front of Melanie's house. Melanie gave me a hug goodbye and waved to Oli as she closed the door.

I told Oliver my address as he slowly drove to my house. He soon pulled in front. "Thanks, again." I said to Oliver.

"No problem, hope there's no bad vibes between us now. And sorry for uh..that." Oliver said pointing at my neck. My cheeks heated as I chuckled.

"It's fine." I said giggling.

Oliver and I looked at each other for a while, I was so caught up in his handsome, hazel eyes that I didn't notice we were both leaning in.

Our lips touched for only a few seconds, but it was blissful. We both slowly pulled away.

"I better go, my mom gets off work any minute now." I said.

"Text me?" Oliver asked.

"Of course." I said, I kissed his cheek and got out of the car, waving goodbye.

Oliver's POV;
I still felt her lip trace on my cheek, I've honestly never felt this way before. I slowly drove away, making sure she got in her house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked into my house greeted by the smell of something burning.

"Did you try cooking again?" I asked Matt.

"Maybe.." Matt said.

I chuckled putting my keys down. "So how was your night with Melanie?" I asked Matt.

"Awesome. I'm really having good feelings for her bro..and you know I never feel like this," Matt confessed to me, "how about you? You and Selena seem pretty close now, if you know what I mean."

Matt nudged my shoulder, smirking at me. "I'm gaining a lot of feelings for her..I've never felt this way before." I told Matt, it is the truth.

"You gonna tell her that? Or ask her to be your girlfriend?" Matt suggested.

"I'm thinking about it. She seems like she likes me too." I told Matt. I needed some serious thinking to do.
------------------
A/N; This chapter sucked I'm so sorry guise! I couldn't think of ANYTHING literally. All my friends were nagging me about writing this chapter so here you go! Hope you liked chapter 10!