Chapter 35 (Epilogue)

*Lorence’s POV*

“Faster Ved! You’re late already!” It’s been 6 years after all we’ve been through. I graduated last year while Ved’s graduation is today. She had to stop her first year. You know what happened. And knowing Ved, she’s late again. Awesome! And that’s very sarcastic you know. *mentally slapping myself* Tss.

-fast forward to when the ceremony ended-

“You almost missed your last graduation. You’re so great.” I teased her again. It’s been 6 years but teasing her like this became somewhat our habit. “Plus you look really bad.” Nah. I’m lying again. She looks really awesome in her blue toga, her favorite color. Aha! See! I remembered haha I just feel nervous every time I want to compliment her, still the same as before. And I know that it’s somehow a good thing.

“I hate you.”  I chuckled because of what she said and I replied, “I love you!”  And kissed her. I really love this girl.

“I love you too!” she replied in between our kiss. *dug dug*  She still has that effect on me and it will be there forever.

*Vedette’s POV*

“How are you doing?” There I go again. Talking to him. It’s been a long time. 6 years? Yes, it’s been 6 years since I last talked to him like this. But I know he won’t talk to me. He probably hates me for crying so hard ever since that day he was gone. I don’t know. “I missed you Chad.” Yes I’m referring to Chad. He’s my first love. He’s my savior. It’s been 6 years since he died and it also took me 6 years to be able to talk to him, feeling no pain. I always visit him here actually but I always burst into sobs. It’s hard to accept things. “Do you know I love you? Do you hear that? We all love you.” He will always be special to me and I will always love him.

“Tss” You probably know already who said that. Yup. The Great Lorence Anderson. Take note of my sarcasm there but despite that, I love him very much. Chad knows I love him, they all do but it’s nothing deeper for what I feel for Lorence. “You purposely make me jealous every time we visit Chad, don’t you?” he continued and I just laughed at him. Come on, it’s cute when he’s possessive. “Nah. Annoying.” He said again. Years passed and we’ve matured. We are still the same but we became better people because of what we’ve all been through. We had fights and challenges but we are still here together. We’re going stronger. “She’s yours for the day, my dear brother. She’s irritating every bits of me and in fact, we are getting married. Take that rival brother hahaha” Ok. Did I say matured? Maybe just a little. He is still the same childish shameless creature. And you must be wondering what this monkey is saying. Yes, we are getting married. We are engaged. Actually it was just last night and we really made a way to tell Chad, right after my graduation. So here we are. I feel genuinely happy and I still feel like I’m on cloud nine. Last night is a blast. We had a dinner date. He was mad at me, I didn’t even know that he was just acting it. What a great actor. I really didn’t have a tiny little suspicion. I even think of ditching the date. When, we got to the fast food restaurant where we ate on our first date, it is also where we always eat, there was no one there besides us and the staffs. He rented the whole place! We ate there and then there was a background music and Lorence sang “I think I wanna marry you by Bruno Mars” He even danced there. It was priceless! But he also made me stand up and dance with him and after that he knelt, holding this beautiful ring. And the next thing I knew, I’m engaged! Then our family and friends were there. I’m really getting married!

 Who would have thought that I would end up like this? I mean, I’ve been through a lot. A guy named Chad existed in my life. I had a Mitral Valve Prolapse. I moved in with my doctor to the Philippines. I had different challenges. I had heart transplant. I learned to value my life. I feared death. I knew how to love again. And now I’m getting married to my doctor’s son, Lorence Anderson.

“Tss.”

“Shut up monkey!”

“You know you love me parrot.”

“Yeah. I love you.”

“Call me baby first.”

“It’s embarrassing!”

“So?”

“Ugh! You Evil creature!”

“……………..”

“I love you so much baby! Now don’t give me that silent treatment again!”

“Hahaha I love you more baby!”

***

TheCrazyLittleAuthor’s Note:

If you reached this part, it means you really read my story. Thank you so much! You are one of the people who gave me hope. Thank you! Team LoVe all the way!!! :D (Comment and vote if you want to)

***