Chapter 14 (NOOOOOOOOOO!)

I’m very sorry ma’am. I woke up late and I’m Chad Perez. I’m very sorry ma’am. I woke up late and I’m Chad Perez. It keeps on repeating in my mind. I’m very sorry ma’am. I woke up late and I’m Chad Perez. and I’m Chad Perez. and I’m Chad Perez. and I’m Chad Perez. and I’m Chad Perez. Chad Perez. Chad Perez. Chad Perez. and I’m Chad Perez. and I’m Chad Perez. and I’m Chad Perez. Chad Perez. Chad Perez. Chad Perez.  “Vedette…” and I’m Chad Perez. and I’m Chad Perez. Chad Perez. Chad Perez. Chad Perez. Wait! Did someone called me? Weird. Chad Perez. Chad Perez. “Vedette…”  Chad Perez.  Then someone poked me.

“Ay Chad Perez!”

“Hahaha Good to know that you still haven’t change.” He said chuckling.

My mind was really preoccupied. That’s why I accidentally said his name and I didn’t know that he seated beside me. Now he’s looking into my eyes. This is really true. The way he look and the way he said my name. God knows how I missed his voice, the whole him actually. His really my Chad. I mean Chad only.

“Destiny” he said disapprovingly to the air.

I am still under shock. I didn’t know what to do or say to him. I don’t understand what I’m feeling. I didn’t even notice that it’s already our break time.

“Hey Ved!” that’s him again. For sure. Help me please.

“Hey Ved. You haven’t said anything to me since first period. It hurts you know.” He said dramatically. I told you it’s him.

“What’s your problem, Chad?”

“I just want to talk to you, just like the old times.”

“You know it won’t be happening anymore, right? After you left me HANGING.”

I don’t know if it is just me or there’s really hurt in his eyes.

“Yeah. You’re probably right.”

He turned around and walked away from me. Why does it hurt so bad? Why is he walking away from me again? Why?

“Chad! Why?” that’s all I could say with the tears flowing from my eyes.

“Trust me, you don’t want to know Ved.”