Chapter 18 (Storytelling time)

“Good morning Ved!” The twins happily greeted me.

“We brought you breakfast, are you ok now?” Aunt Krizza told me while she places the food on the table.

“A bit better, thank you.”

“No problem. So I’ll probably get going because my twins are sending me glares now. As in seriously. haha They’re so excited about something you’re going to tell them. Oh! Just call me when you need me girls, ok?”

“Yes mom!” they both said while I just chuckled about the fact that they are sending her glares. Desperately want some details eh?

“One more thing, don’t stress Ved too much.”

“Aye aye mom!” they said together too.

“And don’t---------------------------- hahahahaha ok ok. I’ll leave now.” I looked at the twins and they are really sending her bad looks.

Once their mom was out of sight, they both shouted…

“STORYTELLING TIME!”

“What?” I asked them innocently but they both send me their famous glares. There’s no way out of this. “Ok ok. I was so devastated yesterday because my boyfriend, I mean ex boyfriend, finally told me his reason for leaving me” I continued.

“Your ex? But didn’t he just give his reason to you yesterday? All this time you were taken?” Lora said

“We’ve been together for more than a year. I don’t know how long because one day, I just woke up without him. He didn’t tell me his reasons. He never called or e-mailed me. As in he really left me hanging. He’s the love of my life, my first love. But then he did that to me.”

“What’s his reason to do such awful thing?” Lora attentively asked

“He fell for someone else. He told me that yesterday at school. I didn’t know how to react but my feet pulled me. I keep on running and running until my face hit the road. That explains why you saw me like that. He really left me for someone else. You know what I feel right now? I always wanted to hear his reason because I keep on believing that he has a valid one but now I regret knowing it. It’s not valid. Falling out of love for me is just not right.” I said to them while wiping my eyes. Lora just hugged me after hearing what I said while Lara…

“Wait ate before I react! Does he know your condition?”

“Yup.”

“Tell me his name and I’m going to punch him tomorrow. He’s a total jerk.”

“Chad. Chad Perez. We met at America actually. I didn’t know he came back to the Philippines and the next thing I knew, we are on the same class. Maybe that happened for a reason. Our clo…………closure, I guess. You don’t need to punch him, there’s…… no more me and him.”

*door closes hard*

What was that? I’m pretty sure it’s Lorence. But why does he have to slam the door? Is anything wrong with him?