Chapter 12 (Same house. Same school. Same course?! Ugh!)

“Why did you leave me hanging Chad?”

“I………. I…..”

“You what? You can’t just leave me like that and act that nothing happened!”

“I’m sorry. It’s just that-----------------------”

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! WAKE UP ALREADY! DARN IT!” that’s Lorence’s voice. I’m sure. Ugh! He ruined my dream, Chad was about to give me his reason. I’m almost there. I really hate this stupid guy.

“WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!” I shouted to him also.

“YOU ARE MY PROBLEM! I’ve been waking you for like hours!  We need to go to school today, remember sleepyhead?!” he shouted also.

“UGH!!!!!!!!!”

After that unpleasant moment, I took a bath and ate at their house then we headed to Kingdom University. We took the entrance exam. Oh! I really wish to pass. On our way home…

Hey monkey, what course did you pick?” I asked Lorence out of curiosity.

“BS Architecture”

“WHAT?!”

“What is it now?”

“UGH!!!!!!!!!”

“Enough with that loud mouth! Can’t you see I’m driving?”

“Why do you drive anyways? I’m sure you don’t have license and I CAN’T ACCEPT THAT YOU TOOK BS ARCHITECTURE!”

“I drive because I’m awesome. And so what if I picked BS Architecture?”

“Whatever!”

“What’s your course huh?”

I will never say it. Not once. Ugh! Fudge life. “None of your business” I now don’t know if I will still wish to pass that entrance exam. I don’t want to be with Lorence all the time. What will happen to me?