Chapter 6 (The monkey looks good :o)

“Babe, how are you?” that’s Chad’s voice. Thank God.

“I’m so glad you came.” I said in a low voice trying to sound cheerful as possible.

“I’m worrying, you’ve been absent for 3 days. Tell me what’s wrong”

“Nothing’s wrong babe. I’m getting well now”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes”

“Ok. But you should take care all the time. And what do you want? Is there something you like to eat?”

“It’s already perfect that you’re here”

“Ok babe. I’ll stay here with you. I love you so much”

“I love you too”

I still clearly remember everything. That was the 2nd day I found out about my disease, that is also the time when I can’t accept my disease. We were actually on the verge of our 10th month. I’ve been in a relationship at a very young age. You can judge us but I can say that we really love each other. I also thought that and that was way before he left me hanging. Yup, I just woke up one day without news about him and it went on until now. I guess I can say that we’re over, I really don’t know.

“Hahahaha you look like a witch with that bed head of yours and what’s up with that serious face?” I didn’t notice that there’s an annoying animal in front of me until now

“Are you some kind of a stalker huh? How did you know where my house is?” Yes, I was discharged yesterday.

“In your dreams! I came here with my dad to check you.”

“THEN GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, YOU EYESORE!”

“Crap! You’re that noisy even in the morning?”

“Now you’re interested about me” I said while smiling. Take that monkey, doze of your own medicine!

“Really?” he told me and went near my face that I can clearly see it. He has light brown eyes that it can take your breath away. Then slowly some strands of his brown hair fell and covered his eye. It makes me want to remove it. There is also his pointy nose. Plus his lips, it’s so pink and it looks so soft. Then his cheeks are rosy, it makes me want to touch it. He also have long eyelashes. I can say that what I see now is so impressive. He looks like a Greek God or something. Then he leans closer to me. I can feel my heart skipped a beat. He’s too close that it made me close my eyes. I was eagerly waiting for his kiss but instead he whispered something to me

“You’re the one who is interested in me” he said with a huge grin plastered on his face

“I hate you!” I managed to tell him. Good job Ved. You just checked out the monkey. Such a very embarrassing move.

“Nah, you know you love me and you should’ve seen your face hahahahahaha”

“UGH!!!!!!!!!!!”

 “What’s happening here?”- Dad entered the kitchen with mom and Dr. Mike. They must’ve heard us.

“Vedette’s inlove with me already”

“NO WAY!!” I felt the need of defending myself

“Hahahahaha I wish you saw her face. How she closed her eyes and how she checked me out. It’s priceless---- AHH!” No harm done, I just bit his arm so he can finally shut his annoying mouth.

“You little brat!” he screamed on top of his lungs as I run to my room.

“YOU WILL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS!” Lorence shouted from the outside.

“BRING IT ON!”

Let the war begin between me and Mr. Good looking. Oh! What did I just say?!  I mean annoying idiot monkey.  That’s more like it.