Chapter 15 (Great -_____-)

Nothing eventful happened after that. We never talked to each other again. He change seat the other day. He doesn’t even look at me. It’s obvious that he’s avoiding me. During our English class…

“Ok, class. I will group you. Four persons per group. It’s for your project in my subject. RESEARCH PAPER.”

“AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” that’s my classmates reacting to our project. It really deserves an “Aw” I mean lots of it.

“Quiet. So group 1 male members are Mr. Anderson, Mr. Perez” ma’am said. I wish I won’t be in that group. Evil Lorence plus Awkward Chad. No please no.

“You will be joined by Ms. Misaki and Ms. Abella”

“What?! Me?” I was shocked. She said Abella. Maybe she’s just mistaken. Please. Make it impossible.

“Who do you think you are miss?”

By that, others laughed especially the monkey. That’s why I send him glares and focus on persuading our professor.

“Ma’am please assign me to another group”

“No can do.”

“But-----------------”

“No buts.”

Kill. Me. Now. UGH!!!

“Why doesn’t she want that group? Like duh? Lorence is so cute!”- Girl 1

“Nah. Chad looks so much better.”- Girl 2

“I’ll be willing to change with her. I want to be with those guys. Seriously.”- Girl 3

That’s a great idea. I’ll just change with them. Fool girls, Lorence is an ugly monster. Bwahahahaha Evil plan on the way but as if on cue, our professor said…

“No changing of members. I have the list. You’re all dead if you change groups.”

Kill. Me. Now. For. Real. CAN THIS GET ANY BETTER? UGH!

“That was quite an act, Ved.” Lorence teasingly said to me

“What act?”

“You know. All those pretending acts that you don’t want to be with me.” Then he messed my hair and laughed so hard.

“Aw men, looks like we can’t be with Vedette” – Guy 1

“Darn it!”- Guy 2

“She’s so beautiful. Lucky Lorence and Chad.” – Guy 3

“Excuse me? What did you just said?” Lorence asked the guys who were whispering about me. If you call it whispering.

“Lu………lucky you………. and Chad?” –Guy 2

“You’re wrong. She has a psychological problem. Eats like a guy. Snores like a bear. Talks like a parrot. Screams like a microphone. And has an attitude of a witch. Trust me, I know.”

“You’re an ass LORENCE ANDERSON! I hate you!”

Then again, he laughed so hard and told the guys “I told you so” and to me he said “Oh, I love you too” By that, he’s never ending laugh continued plus my blockmates' laughs. Great.