Chapter 7(What's up with them?)

Can looks really kill? I mean, seriously I could get killed by now because of the glares Lorence is giving me. I hope that it’s not true. Duh? I don’t want to die sooner.

“Can’t get enough of me huh?” I said even everyone is at the living room checking my condition. I just like pissing the monkey.

“It’s more like I want to strangle you right now”

“Hahaha don’t worry I want the same thing to happen to you” And by that, everyone laughed. I was left clueless. Oh well make that me and Lorence. I don’t understand why our parents are laughing like there’s no tomorrow.

“What’s so funny?” Lorence said with his irritating voice.

“You look cute together” my mom told me that. Can you believe it? That’s the worst idea ever.

“Doc. Check my mom’s brain”

“There’s nothing wrong with it. You really look good together.” Dr. Mike replied

“Well Dad. Do something to them. They’re crazy!” this time I looked at dad.

“No they’re not.” THIS IS UGH! Even my dad?!

“You are all out of your minds!” I shouted to everyone. Who could bear the thought of us together? Lorence just did the face palm, I wish I was the one who did that and I’ll make sure it’s so hard.

After they are done laughing their lungs off, we talked seriously.

“Doc, can Ved go to college when you guys are in the Philippines?” Thank God, dad is on my side again.

“For me it is ok for now. She still can handle herself but promise me you won’t stress yourself too much, ok?” Dr. Mike said that and addressed the last part to me

“Of course!” I jumped and hugged him. It was great news for me

“Are you agreeing now? I mean, I really want this.” I now asked my parents. I’m actually a 4th year student. And there’s only one month left for school and vacation and viola! Hello college life for me so I better push this.

“Yes dear if you promise you’ll take care of yourself” Dad said

“Yes dad, thank you” I hugged him so tight. I’m so happy. “Well mom?” I continued. Oh! I wish. I wish. I wish.

“In 2 conditions”

“What is it?”

“You need to stay with Doc as much as possible and I want you in the same school with Lorence.”

“No way!! Time with Doc means time with his evil son.”

“Then no going to the Philippines”

I looked at Lorence but he just shrugged. Then I realized, so what if we’re in the same school? It’s not like we will always see each other and it’s not like he’s always with doc.

“Fine. It’s a deal.” I said defeated. Can you blame me? I want to reach for my dreams and I will never let anyone interfere with that. Not mom or even the annoying evil animal. I also want to give them some time and space.

“Yehey!” mom squealed.

“Make sure nothing bad will happen” Dad said looking to both mom and Dr. Mike

“Don’t worry. This is going to be fun. Our plan will succeed” Dr. Mike said

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!” Me and Lorence shouted this in unison.

What was that? What plan? Do I need to regret my decision? Because they didn’t answer us, they just laughed again.