Chapter 13 - ruining hogwarts

The next day I go to breakfast and professor mcgonagall and professor umbridge have an argument. What I didn't know is I changed hogwarts by showing mcgonagall my hand, and the change wasn't a good one.

More and more rules have got put up every day, when she makes rules and she gets them hung on the wall. It's only been a month and the walls almost covered and umbridge has even started assessing professors and sitting in on their lessons. She banned small things like affection in pubic.

There's things like correct uniform, homework in on time, respect teachers and others.

I didn't care about the rules, I'm a rule breaker it's what I don't care about most but what really crossed the line for me was when she banned all weasley products! She banned my boys products! You can't do that to my bestfriends, nope!

"George I need a new puking pastel now!" I pull him into a corner, he hands me one I kiss his cheek that's when umbridge comes round the corner.

"Miss kingworthy my office now!" She orders I smirk and leave George.

I sit in her office and stare at her,

"I am aware you got expelled from Beauxbaton academy of magic because you indeed broke many rules. Do you want the same fate here in hogwarts clementine?" She asks me as she pours herself some tea. In my hand I crush up the puking pastel, I crush it so it's only dust and small lumps.

"No" I shake my head.

"No what?" Her voice is driving me nuts!

"No professor umbridge" I say through gritted teeth. My hand has gotten better and the marks are fading but I think I'll be having new ones soon.

"Oh and weasley products are banned remember" she grips my wrist tightly causing me to drop the crushed puking pastel. Luckily professor umbridge sends me away with just a warning.

I skip the next two lessons I have and stay in my room, I only come outside when I hear my favourite teacher professor trelawney is being kicked out of hogwarts.

I run outside with the crowd and stare at her sobbing in professor mcgonagalls arms. I walk over to them and stand infront of the two professors.

"Clementine kingworthy return to the side" professor umbridge orders me. I stay put and fold my arms.

"You can't banish her from the premises, it's not your authority. Have you even spoken to professor Dumbledore about this?" I ask, suddenly we hear the doors open and Dumbledore step outside.

"Professor mcgonagall may I ask you to escort sybill back inside. Miss kingworthy is correct, you may have the right to dismiss my teachers however you do not have the authority to banish them from the grounds, that power remains with the headmaster." Dumbledore explains, he looks at me and nods for me to walk away.

"For now" umbridge says, I roll my eyes as I walk back through the crowd.

"Don't you all have studying to do?" Dumbledore asks everyone before returning inside himself.

I wrap my scarf around my neck and head towards the quidditch pitch.

I sit on the empty benches and sigh. It's getting colder now, it's probably going to snow soon.

I wave at George and Fred as they walk towards me.

"What's up Cleo?" Fred asks, I look at him and give him a 'do you really wanna know look'. Fred stays quiet.

"Firstly, that broom headed bitch is ruining everything! She's driving me crazy! She seriously hates me and I seriously hate her. She's taking over the school as if it's hers in the first place! She's placing all these stupid idiotic rules which I hate so much! Dumbledore is never around any more so no ones here to stop her. No one can stop her though really ifs she's from the ministry. All our lessons with her are rubbish and none of us are using proper magic Which is getting on my nerve! We don't know how to protect ourselves properly, well I do because we learnt DATDA in Beauxbaton as well as here but some of the younger pupils aren't getting the correct training!" I let it out, some of it.

"We know umbridge sucks so how about let's play a game of quidditch to cheer us up?" George nudges me. I smile and nod.

"there's only three of us" I mention

"Take turns" Fred suggests. That afternoon, we play one on one quidditch taking turns and rotating around. The odd one out is the spectator when the one on one play against eachother in all forms.

In the end when it starts to heavily snow and we have to return for dinner, it turns out I've won and the losers have to carry the winner inside and the losers also don't get desert tonight.

I laugh and tease the boys as they carry me inside on their shoulders. We all sit together on the dining table and I tease the boys as I eat my desert slowly, they roll their eyes and end up shoving cream in my face. I fling custard at Fred, it hits his cheek and we start a food fight.

The food fight doesn't last long since Dumbledore ends it.

"Who started the food throwing?!" Umbridge yells, I throw a cake at her and it hits her in the face splattering cream all over her face. Everyone bursts out laughing and Dumbledore silences us again.

"MISS KINGWORTHY!" Umbridge screams at the top of her voice.

"It wasn't her it was me!" George stands up,

"No it was me!" Fred lies along side his brother. We all start having a joke argument about how started the food throwing and who threw the cake.

"All three of you in my office now!" Dumbledore orders. We all leave the room small smirks on our lips. We head to dumbledores office and stand together.

"Be grateful professor umbridge didn't get to you first, I will not except behaviour like that. Your actions won't go unpunished" Dumbledore warns us. I try to keep a straight face. "Tomorrow you will clean the toilets, boys and girls" Dumbledore gives us our punishment, I groan and we leave. Secretly I think Dumbledore found it funny that we threw a cake at umbridge I know he hates her it's kind of obvious.

When we return to the gryffindor common room, a rumour goes round that Harry needs to speak to everyone who wants to do magic at the hogs head tomorrow afternoon. That gives us the morning to clean the loos before we can go to the secret meeting with Harry and the rest of who Evers going.