Chapter 14 - secrets!

"Ew!" I squeal as Fred chases me round with a toilet plunger. "Fred stop it!" I pull out my wand and use the Expelliarmus spell to send the plunger flying out of his hand. I pull my rubber gloves further up my arm as I pick up a sponge. We've spent the whole morning cleaning and scrubbing the toilets now we are just on the sinks.

Fortunately the toilets we are cleaning are not in use for the day as we are cleaning both gender toilets.

I jump onto Georges back as he cleans a sink, he laugh and spins around dropping me into the sink. He turns on the tap getting my arse soaking wet.

"George!" I scream, I splash him with water and he laughs loudly.

"Come on guys we have to hurry if we want to go to the secret meeting" Fred tells us, I quickly jump down and throw my gloves in the cleaning trolley thing.

"It sucks that we weren't allowed to use magic to clean" I mutter as I wash my hands. My trousers are soaking wet, I quickly dry them with magic before we grab our coats and head to the hogs head.

"You two are wearing the Sweaters I gave you for your birthday" I smile as I point out the sweatshirts. We head inside and sit on a bench by the window. I sit inbetween the boys and we wait for Harry, Ron and hermione to say why we are stuck in the freezing old pub.

"Um, hi. So you all know why we are here. We need a teacher, a proper teacher. One who's had real experience defending themselves against the dark arts." Hermione greets everyone

"Why?" Some boy I don't know asks.

"Why?! Because you know who's back you toss pot" Ron explains. I smirk and nudge the twins.

"Says who says?" He asks

"Says Dumbledore says" hermione informs him.

"Dumbledore says because he says, he says. The point is where's the proof?" The guy asks, I roll my eyes.

"Why don't you tell us more on how diggory got killed?" One boy suggests.

"He doesn't need to explain anything. Voldemort is back and he killed Cedric and Harry only Managed to escape alive! Why are you people so not trusting? If your only here to talk about him then you might as well leave now" I stand up for Harry. Everyone stays silent and stays still. Harry mumbles something to hermione before Luna speaks up. I know her from one of my friends, strange girl she is.

"Is it true you used the patronus charm?" Luna asks

"Yes, I've seen it." Hermione admits

"Blimey Harry I didn't know you could do that!" Dean says. I smirk and look at Harry, I think he's finally getting people to actually like him again. Everyone starts to talk about awesome things Harry could and have done.

"Last year he really did fight off you know who in the flesh." Hermione informs everyone.

"Wait, I know it all sounds great when you say it like that but the truth is most of that was just luck. I didn't know what I was doing most of the time and I Nearly always had help." Harry stops everyone

"He's just being modest" hermione mutters

"No, hermione I'm not. Facing this stuff, in real life is not like in school. In school if you make a mistake you can just try again tomorrow but out there, when you're a second away from being murdered or watching a friend die right before your eyes...You don't know what that's like" Harry sits back down and stares at the floor. I sigh quietly and bite my lip.

"You're right Harry we don't that's why we need your help, because if we are going to have any chance of beating...Voldemort" hermione stops.

"He's really back?" Nigel asks, Harry nods. I feel George take my hand in his, I smile slightly and glance over at him. He squeezes my hand softly before hermione pulls out a piece of paper.