Chapter 17 - london

Luna tells us about the invisible creatures that pull the carriage so we all have to ride one of them to London. Once we get inside the ministry and down to the department of mysteries, nerves seem to kick in.

"This is it." Harry tells us. We start to walk closer to the door, we walk inside and we have to use the lumos charm to light our path.

"Harry are you sure about this?" I ask, im the oldest here but I'm defiantly the most nervous.

"Yes, now I have to find row 95" Harry runs ahead to find row 95. We all stick together and walk slowly behind.

"He should be here!" Harry yells down to us.

"Harry it's got your name on it" Neville points up at a glob that soon starts to glow when Harry approaches. He listens to it as we all keep watch.

Hermione notices the tall dark cloaked figures walking towards us,

"Harry!" She calls out, he turns around and walks over to us.

"Where's Sirius?" He asks he cloaked figure.

"Surely you can tell the difference between dreams and reality" the cloaked figure removes it's mask to show Lucius Malfoy, dracos father. I stand silently shocked. He orders us to hand him the prophecy, Harry says he'll break it if anything happens to us that's when that dreadful laugh echoes around the room. Bellatrix.

"He knows how to play, ity bity baby potter" she walks forward into the lightened area. I hide behind everyone,

"Bellatrix lestrange" Neville speak up.

"Neville longbottom is it? How's mum and dad?" Bellatrix teases

"Better now they're about to be avenged!" Neville goes to cast a spell but me and Harry stop him.

"Ah clementine, miss me? I see you got my letters but I never got anything back" bellatrix pouts.

"You were in askaban and why would I talk to you" I avoid eye contact. Everyone stares at me. I back away slowly.

Lucius tells Harry that they still want the prophecy. I keep my focus on keeping a watch out. I nudge hermione when more and more death eaters surround us. Harry and Lucius continue to talk.

"I guess I can wait a little longer, now!" I hear Harry yell now we all cast stupefy. We try running but it fails.

I turn down a row and run quickly, flashes of the maze blinds me. I shake my head and Carry on running, bellatrix appears infront of me stopping me from escaping.

"Bella, bellatrix. Don't do anything stupid" I smile nervously. She grabs my arm roughly pulling me away. I notice more and more death eaters are losing, I smile and look at Bella.

"We are winning" I sing, she grunts and carries on tugging me her wand posed at my throat.

"Get back to the door!" I over hear Harry yell from a few rows away. Bella takes me not to the door but someplace else. Someplace with an empty arch way.

"Bella where are we?" I whisper using the nick name I gave her when we were children. I look around to see everyone being held by a death eater. "Bella you won't hurt me" I mutter, she laughs and hisses in my ear that she will.

My heart races,my head thumps and my palms are sweaty. I can't believe this is happening.

Lucius threatens that we will all die if Harry doesn't hand over the prophecy. He looks at all of us, I shake my head.

"Don't do it Harry!" I yell, bellatrix yanks my hair and presses her wand harder on my skin. Harry does it anyway, I sigh and bella smirks.

Suddenly there's a flash and Sirius comes from no where.

"Get away from my god son" Sirius punches Lucius. I cheer and smile widely. The prophecy smashes and Sirius goes around freeing everyone. But before he could get to me and bellatrix she vanishes. That's when pretty much everyone else appears.

Everyone chases eachother casting spells and charms, I hide behind a rock as I fight a small death eater. I managed to knock him unconscious before trying to run over to the others.

I trip and land on my hands, my hands and arms scrap on the hard rock. I scramble to my feet only to watch Sirius die. I scream and run towards bellatrix, I chase her and Harry chases her aswell.

"I killed Sirius black!" Bellatrix chants, I slow down and let Harry go by himself.

Ive always known Bellatrix was horrible and never had much sanity but this time she drew the line. I feel arms wrap around me and disapparate. I push away from the person only to see it was Nymphadora Tonks. I look around to see I'm outside Hogwarts. Nymphadora disappears and I collapse to my knees burying my face in my hands.