Chapter 7 - a date?

The next day

I walk down the corridor towards the gyffindor common room, I notice Fred and George just exiting the room.

"Fred! George!" I call after them, they smile and greet me.

"What you two doing today?" I ask, they shrug.

"Want to go get a butter beer with me then?" I suggest, they nod and we head down to hogsmeade.

We go inside the three broomsticks inn. We sit down in a booth and Fred orders three butter beers.

"So is this like a date?" George jokes

"Yeah double date deffiantly" I nod with a smirk on my face. Our drinks come and I sip on mine.

"I think it's time for a hair cut guys" I point at their hair, they look at eachother.

"Nah" they say together. I groan and mention how much I hate it when they do that, again.

We finish our drinks before heading out onto the streets. I rub my hands together and blow into them, it's still pretty cold even though the snows gone. George takes my hand and intertwines his fingers in mine. I don't let go I just give his hand a squeeze he laughs quietly before we enter honeydukes.

"Yum!" I tug the twins over to my favourite, chocolate. I buy two bars of honeydukes best chocolate.

"What you got there Cleo?" Fred asks me, I hold up the chocolate bar and smirk, He flashes me a toothy smile and snatches away a piece. I scowl at the boy as he passes some to George, sharing it with him.
"You could've asked" I take the bar back for myself.
"Where next?" George asks Fred, Fred looks around outside and shrugs.

"How about zonkos joke shop?" I suggest, the boys practically drag me there after I suggest the idea. We go inside and George and Fred scatter away from me like children.

They buy multiple things for their new prank and trick ideas. I buy a couple things before we leave.

"One day we might own a joke and prank shop" Fred explains while playing with a toy he bought.

"Really? that'd be cool" I tell him, he says that he knows. I look at the time it's been a few hours already most of our time has been spent in zonkos though.

"We should get back to Hogwarts" George says, I agree and we head back to Hogwarts. The boys take me to the gryffindor common room,

"You do realise the only reason you can come in to the gryffindor common room is because we make you look like your a gryffindor just like us" Fred tells me as he sits down.

I look around the common room is pretty empty, there's only a couple second years then us.

I sit on the floor by the fire, George sits on the couch with his brother.

"I only have tomorrow then it's the last task" I bite my lip and look at the boys, they smile.

"That's great, we're betting you win! Lots of people have bet either you or the Durmstrang" Fred says I smile and sigh.

"What if I lose?" I ask, the boys laugh.

"You lose?! Have you eaten something that's making you think like this?" Fred asks, I get up and walk over to the boys.

"No. I'm just worried" I sit inbetween the boys and fold my arms. They both drape their arms around my shoulders, I unwrap some chocolate and pop a piece in my mouth, the boys take some again and we soon finish the bar.

"Why don't we do something fun?" I suggest, the boys stand up and pull me with them. They drag me out of the common room and through the corridors until we reach outside,

"Okay so what now?" I raise an eyebrow. George picks me up and puts me on his shoulders, I squeal and hold onto him tightly. "What are you doing?" I laugh

"We are going for a walk" Fred tells me, we start to walk towards the large forest, the forbidden forest.

"Guys isn't this the forbidden forest? I thought students weren't aloud in here, that's what madam Olympe Maxime told us" I ask, the boys say yes in unison. I sigh and push away a few branches as we walk inside.

"Apparently there's some freaky creatures in here, we thought we'd catch a spider and put it in Ron's bed" Fred sniggers,

"Ron's scared of spiders" George informs me, I nod and roll my eyes.

"You guys are so mean to your brother, what type of creatures?" I ask, George holds onto my legs tightly as we go over a large tree root.

"Unicorns, thestrals, wolves but we need some of the spiders but not a giant spider I heard they're huge!" Fred explains

"When you say giant spiders do you mean Acromantula?" I grow tense, the boys nod. "I think we should leave" I lower my voice.

"I don't plus we still need to find a small creepy spider for Ron" Fred nudges George almost causing me to fall from his shoulders.

"Hey look there on the tree!" George points out a very creepy looking small spider, I shiver Ron's not the only one who hates spiders. Fred pulls out a small pot from his pocket, he captures the spider that's when we hear a howl.

"C'mon let's leave, like now!" I whisper, the boys nod their heads and start to run. "It'd be easier if you put me down George" I tell him.

He carries on running with me on his shoulders, we run out of the forest and collapse on the floor. We burst into laughter,

"we are not doing that ever again" I smile, Fred drops the pot and the spider escapes.

"Well looks like we are going to have to" Fred jokes gesturing towards the spider, me and George sit up and shout no!

We all get up and George gives me a piggy back instead, I cling onto him as we walk back to the castle. George puts me down when madam Olympe Maxime comes storming towards us, heels clicking and all.

"Clementine come with me now!" She orders angrily, I give the boys a sad smile before leaving they send me apologetic looks. Madam Olympe Maxime takes me into the champions room since it's empty, she sits me down and stares at me angrily.

"That was your last straw clementine, going into the forbidden forest! You're very lucky I haven't told professor Dumbledore! I have given you two many chances at Beauxbaton and I've had enough! I've tried to keep you in Beauxbaton for your mother but I can't do it any longer. You will be expelled once we return to Beauxbaton academy, you can't tell anyone you have been expelled until we return to our own school do you understand?" Madam Olympe Maxime yell/whispers at me, I sigh and close my eyes.

"I'm so sorry madam, I understand" I whisper since I'm afraid to speak properly.

"Good, now leave" she dismisses me, I stand up and just as I exit the room I hear her mumble "I don't know what to do with you sometimes girl" well you obviously do since you just expelled me!