Chapter 22 - half blood prince

One cold day I thought It'd be a good idea to go to the library.

I notice hermione sat surrounded by tons of books, I walk towards her and sit down.

"Hermione? What on earth are you doing?" I ask. Hermione looks up from her book and sighs.

"All day I've been trying to find out about this half blood prince but I can't find anything!" She explains, I place my hand on her back.

"Don't sweat it, I'm sure something will pop up" I assure her before walking away.

I head up to the gryffindor common room then Into my room where another letter awaits. I swallow nervously as I open it,

Cleo,

I need to speak with you, now! It's about the dark lord. Meet me at diagon alley tomorrow.

Bellatrix

I hide the letter once again before heading to Dumbledores office...

"Albus, I wish for permission to go to London on Thursday" I sit in front of him, Dumbledore leans forward before rising to his feet.

"And is there a reason why you wish to leave early?" He asks, I come up with a quick lie.

"My nightmares are getting worse, I am going to see some old friends who may know what's going on" I lie, Dumbledore nods his head.

"Okay, you may leave early on Thursday to see you're old friends but I want you back Friday afternoon for Horace's' get together with some of the students" Dumbledore explains, I nod and thank him before quickly walking back to the common room.

I pack a small bag with a change of clothes before finishing some marking then handing it back to slughorn.

"I am off on a small trip tomorrow, I'll be back on Friday" I inform him. He understands and I leave.

I head to the slytherin common room, I notice blaze emerge from it.

"Blaze can you grab Draco malfoy for me" I ask, he groans before doing as I ask.

"What do you want?" Draco snaps, I put my hands up in defence.

"I just need to talk, come with me" I order, Draco follows me into an empty broom closet.

"What are we doing in a broom closet?" He asks, I shrug.

"I don't really know, I just need to speak with you privately and I saw this...anyway that's not the point. Im going away from a couple of days I'll be back Friday afternoon but I need you to promise me not to do anything stupid" I stare at Draco with seriousness. He sighs but promises me not to do anything stupid. "Thank you Draco" I smile before leaving the broom closet.

It soon grows dark, we have our dinner before we get dismissed to our rooms.

I return to my room instantly climbing into bed, I slowly drift off to sleep but this time I have a nightmare...

Nightmare

"Please let me go, you don't need me!" I beg, Voldemort grabs my face and pulls me to him. He digs his nails into my cheeks, I wince and try to keep my eyes open.

"You're right I don't need you, but you are very special so I want you here" Voldemort hisses, he pushes me backwards.

I land by bellatrixs feet, she stares down at me and smirks.

"You're a Pathetic excuse of a death eater. " Draco spits as he walks past me, I rise to my feet before performing the killing curse.

"Avada kadavra" I aim my wand at Draco, he collapses on the floor. Dead.