Chapter 25 - christmas again

We all settle in then when dinner is almost ready, I hear the front door open. I run downstairs and a wide smile spreads across my face.

"Fred! George!" I run over to them and throw my arms around them both, they hug me back tightly and laugh.

"Come on! Dinners getting cold!" Molly hurries us, we all sit down and eat dinner.

"Six days until Christmas, you boys aren't working Christmas Day are you?" Molly asks Fred and George.

"No Christmas and Boxing Day we have off then a couple other days until the kids return to Hogwarts" Fred teases, "oh and the professor" he adds. I throw a carrot at him causing him to laugh.

"No throwing food!" Molly scolds, I apologise to Molly then childishly stick my tongue out at Fred.

"And to the rest of you, how's school?" Molly looks down at me, Harry, Ron, hermione and Ginny.

"It's fine, or it's good" are the responses they answer with. I don't say anything.

"How about you, Cleo?" George nudges me. I smile and nod.

"It's great, I love to help out with the students but I stay away from the seventh year boys since they're pains also the marking and homework are pains but other than that everything is going smoothly" I explain, making sure not to bring up my sleeping problems.

"What about yesterday? There were rumours you fainted from exhaustion where you hadn't slept in days..." Ron mentions, Harry elbows him causing him to finish his sentence.

"What's that about?" George asks, I shake my head.

"It's not a discussion I want speak about right now, so why don't we finish up and I offer to help clean up then possibly we can talk about my pro...situation" I correct myself from saying problem, if George thinks there's something extremely wrong which there is, he'll be worried.

"Fine" he grumbles. We all quickly finish and I help Molly clean up before returning to my room.

I lay on the bed and sit up, George and Fred walk into my room and sit down with me.

"So? Having trouble sleeping?" Fred asks, I nod and pull my knees to my chest.

"How come?" They say in unison, I sigh and close my eyes.

"Nightmares, every night I have nightmares that are more disturbing than scary. I tried so hard not to sleep, I used charms and potions to help but the night of slughorns Christmas party I just lost it and fainted." I tell the truth, George places his arm around my waist and pulls me to him.

"Nightmares about what? I know you never want to say but maybe it'll help?" He whispers,

"No. I can't say." I whisper back, Fred gets up after he gives me a small side hug.

"Well get all the rest you need here, I know George keeps the nightmares away. He does tell me everything you know" Fred teases, I flip him off as he leaves.

"Six days 'till Christmas!" I change the subject, George smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Yes it is, and I'm getting you something amazing" he tells me, I roll my eyes and climb into my bed with him.

"I've got everything I need right here" I explain, George laughs and lightly kisses my lips.

"Good, but that doesn't mean you can't have more" he winks.

The rest of the week was spent playing pranks on the family or working at the shop.

I got a part time job at Weasleys wizard wheezes so I can spend time with the twins, George stays with me at night like always.