Mine (harry potter fan fic)

Based on Harry potter movie 4 (Harry potter and the goblet of fire) and up I'm sticking with the movie series rather than the books because it's so much easier. I hope you enjoy my fan fiction! I don't own anything but my character clementine! I at some moments will change the story but not huge things. also the reason why I haven't used the books is because I want people who haven't read the books to be able to read this.

WARNING FOR ALL
I need you all to be warned that I wrote this in 2014 when I was a very inexperienced writer so things are far from perfect. The plot isn't perfect. The spelling. Everything. This was written when I was 14 so excuse everything that's wrong with it ahahahha

Description -

I'm from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, I'm originally from London but because my parents know the head mistress really well, that means I have to go to Beauxbatons. It is an amazing academy of magic but I've always dreamed of going to Hogwarts, I did get a letter off them when I was eleven but my parents still sent me to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. Luckily this is the year I'm old enough to compete in the triwizard tournament!!! When I arrive at Hogwarts I meet many new friends the main two are the Weasley twins I may even have fallen for one of them. George.

Follow clementine as she makes her way through the triwizard tournament and much much more!! Based on HP 4 and up.

Read on :)