Chapter 10 - new

I knock on the door,

"Come in" I hear madam Olympe Maxime say, I go inside and sit down. She looks up from her desk and stares down at me.

"Clementine I suppose your hear because of me expelling you?" She places her hands infront of her. I nod and keep a straight face.

"Well then, from here on out you clementine kingworthy have been expelled from Beauxbaton academy of magic. If you collect your things you need to leave by next week" she tells me, I rise from my seat and leave the room. A tear rolls down my cheek, I have never really liked this school but leaving my friends behind hurts. I leave as soon as possible without any goodbyes.

Five weeks later

I sit on my bed and stare out the window, I managed to fix my house up pretty good. It's almost the end of summer and I still haven't got a new school or a job. Fortunately I haven't heard off bellatrix since the night at Beauxbatons.

I have managed to work part time in a small cafe in London, a muggle cafe.

Unfortunately I heard about Harry Potters run in with the dementors and his hearing. I haven't written much to anyone over the holidays besides the weasley twins and Dumbledore. My letter to Dumbledore was a Request to join hogwarts after the summer and I've sent three letters to the twins.

One was a well into the holidays explains how I got expelled and how im well, they replied to that one. So my second one was during the third week into the summer holidays just updating them on work, housing and schooling. Then they replied then my most recent letter sent to them was with a package it was for the seventeenth birthday I sent them both a new jumper each.

They didn't reply to that one with a long letter like normal just a small short letter saying thank you.

I hear a hoot as an owl approaches my window.

It perches on the windowsill with a letter in it's mouth, the letter drops onto the floor and the owl flies away. I pick up the letter and smile.

It's my acceptance letter to hogwarts! I read it before clutching it to my chest and squealing happily. I'm going to hogwarts everyone!

I pack my chest and head to bed.

Hogwarts will be starting again in a week, I have one week to get everything ready.

"Clementine, nice to finally meet you. Bellatrix has told me a lot about you." Voldemort smiles his grim teeth at me, I nod and smile back.

"Always a pleasure my lord" I bow, Voldemort smile widens as I rise.

"Give me your arm" Voldemort demands, I give him my arm and he turns it round. He presses the tip of his wand to my skin, I watch as the dark mark appears on my arm. I wince and bite my tongue. Bellatrix laughs behind me

"Well done Cleo!" She smiles, I smile back and pull my sleeve down. I turn around to see George,

"Do it" Voldemort smirks, I wink at George and raise my wand.

"Avada kadavra!" I whisper.

I open my eyes and hold onto my pillow tightly, I've been having the same nightmare every night for the past five weeks, it's getting worrying.

I climb out of bed and disapparate to hogsmeade. I want new things for hogwarts, so I get pretty much everything on the list besides a new wand since I don't need one.

I head home after a day of shopping, I use magic to run myself a bath and close all the curtains in the house. I strip down and slide into the tub.

I lean my head back and close my eyes, the image of the dark mark flashes before my eyes I open them and look around. I'm still alone.

I shake it off and quickly wash my body and hair.

I use magic to dry my hair and body before I slide into bed, the same nightmare haunts me once again. I can't wait until I return to hogwarts maybe my nightmares will go if I'm not alone.