FIFTY TWO

Harry rushed through the hospital corridors, bumping into people being the least of his worries at the moment.

He was looking from the paper in his hands with the information on with room to go to, to the numbers on each door at St. Mungo's. Practically in a sprint, not looking at where  he was going, Harrys shoulder crashed into someone elses. A tall nurse with jet black hair that he couldn't recognize. The man scowled at Harry and kept walking.

Harry shouted after him before he got far, though.

"Wait! Do you know where room one hundred thirty six is?"

The man stopped and turned around. He might have been annoyed that someone just ran into him, but he was still at work and had to do his job.

"Yes. That room in in the west wing, sir. I'm afraid you'll have to go up three floors and then the numbers on the doors will point you in the right direction. The elevator is just over there-"

Harry was off before the man had even listen his arm to point. Harry knew where the bloody elevators were, he wasn't a fool.

The man sounded awfully clipped and stormed off in the other direction. Harry couldn't care less. He was on an important mission.

~~~

Draco sat at the edge of his bed in 12 Grimmauld Place. He loved the flat. Absolutely loved it. He loved the ever changing wallpaper, he loved all of the new furniture they'd bought last week, he loved the pictures they'd hung on the walls. He loved it all.

The whole house followed a strange checker board pattern of red and green themed rooms. It was almost funny how that'd turned out without them even trying. Draco insisted that they couldn't possibly fit both of the colors into each room, as it would just look like christmas threw up on the place. And Draco hated christmas. (Bad memories). 

So they each got to design any random rooms that they wanted to and it just so happened that Harry was horrible at decorating rooms, so Draco ended up helping him out. His vision mainly consisted of every room looking like the Gryffindor common rooms. Draco was having none of that. But then again, he realized that the rooms that he chose how to decorate looked suspiciously like the Slytherin commons, so he just went with it.

Something that was consistent throughout the whole house was that there were framed pictures on the walls.

Harry had found an old muggle artifact looking thing that had Sirius's name scrawled on the bottom. According to Harry it was a very very old muggle camera. He was now obsessed with it.

He took pictures of Draco as often as he could. Usually they were candid, but a lot of times Draco would realize just as he was taking the picture and strike a dramatic pose. Harry loved the photographs nonetheless. 

Draco would tease him that he took them so often it was like he was afraid that Draco would disappear. But soon enough, he'd become addicted to taking pictures as well. At first when Harry taught Draco how to use the camera, he thought the skill would be useless. But now he found himself seeing things where he normally wouldn't. A pretty scene in the house, when the sun was just right through the windows. Usually Draco wouldn't pay that any mind, but now he felt his hand itching for the camera. And he always took the pictures for Harry. It was always with the thought that "Harry might like this" or "Harry would defiantly want to take a picture of that". When it wasn't that, he was simply taking pictures of  Harry.

He realized now why his boyfriend had done it so often. It was easy to fall in love with the idea of freezing a moment in time and being able to keep it forever.