FIFTY!

(A/N: Fiftieth chapter! Thank you all for getting this far!

And boy, is it an eventful one. Strap yourselves in, this ones a doozy.)

(We've got FOUR songs for this chapter! Crazy shit, huh? First song is Stall Me by Panic! At The Disco. The second song is Sign Of The Times by Harry Styles, the third is a classic Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis. And the fourth will be The Sharpest Lives by My Chemical Romance. I hope you enjoy!)

"Draco, shut up, the graduation was beautiful! No one saw you trip, don't be ridiculous!" Hermione whispered across the table. The great hall had been decorated incredibly for the post-graduation feast. Even more so than for the christmas feasts. The entire graduation had taken place outside and there was a whole ceremony where all of the early-graduates floated in on the boats. Draco was obsessed with the fact that he half-tripped on his way off the boat.

"It was so noticeable!" Draco whispered back, "And you're sounding more and more like Pansy everyday. You two need to stop hanging out or eventually you're going to plot against the rest of us."

"Draco, it wasn't noticeable at all." It was totally noticeable. "And I think that if Hermione and Pansy are going to plot against everyone, nothing can stop them." Harry tried calming Draco down, putting a hand on his shoulder. 

"That is true. The second one, not the first. It was totally noticeable." Draco said, taking a bite of the beautifully prepared food sitting on his plate. Harry was't even sure what all the stuff was. It was fancy and delicious, that was the extent of his knowledge about it.

"It was pretty noticeable" Blaise mentioned hesitantly, only laughing when Neville elbowed him. Those two had been getting along well recently. Draco liked to think that it was all because of his wonderful match-making, but Harry figured that those two would've found each other eventually anyways. They really were a good pair so far, even if it was only causal for now. They hadn't been on any real dates. But,Harry observed, they seemed to find themselves in situations where they were alone together quite often.

Oh, and there was that one time that they kissed in the library when they thought no one else was there and then Hermione squealed and ran away to alert the rest of the group.

In the past few days at Hogwarts, with all the rumors rocketing around about Draco and his father and the fact that everyone seemed to have a theory that included all of them - Luna, Pansy, Hermione, Ron, Neville, Blaise, Draco, and Harry - they'd grown very close. Even Luna and Pansy, who were constantly arguing about magical science versus magical theories and believes (you can probably guess who argued which side) had each others backs when there was any whispering in the halls. It was quite interesting to see, actually, how protective Pansy was over Neville and Luna. Blaise, also, had gotten pretty indignant when overhearing people's rumors concerning Neville.

But, obviously, the main ones people liked to spread rumors about since that day were Draco and Harry. Harry couldn't care less about the rumors about him, but the ones about Draco killed him. He just wanted to shield Draco from them as much as he could, but he knew that'd be unfair and that he had to let Draco choose how to deal with the situation.

It looked like the way he'd chosen to deal with the situation was not caring. He still cared. Harry knew. He could see it, he could feel it, he could sense it. But Draco always just tried to ignore it and be as happy as he could. He didn't have to worry about much aside from the rumors at the moment. Lucius was still at St. Mungo's recovering from the strongest recorded petrificus totalus. He broke some bones, apparently, and it had taken a while to unfreeze him as well.