Ch@pter 30

Here you go guys! The new chapter! I hope you all like it!
Also please do visit my new book "Alice of Old" and tell me how it is. Will help me out a lot!
But for now, enjoy the chapter
(^-^)

※※※※※※※※※※※※

"Well this is it !" Sky whisper as she stood near the bone eaters Well.

"Go on then!" Momoru snickered. Both the sisters stood at the entrance along with Takumi.

Sky shot the girls a deathly glare. "Wipe that annoying snicker off your faces! I'm just going back because I realised I never learned how to send you guys back. I'm just going to look for assistance." She explained.

"Okay, whatever you say, Skylar" Kokoru played along.

"Well someone's in denial." momoru whispered to Kokoru "Job well done on talking sense into her"

"Hey! I heard that" Sky protested. She looked away from them both and looked down into the depths of the well. She inhaled a deep breath. "Well wish me luck!" With that she jumped into the well. one moment she was in pitch darkness, then came the blue glow of magic and viola! She sees clear sky above. She climbed up the well and stepped on the green lush ground.

Sky walked towards Lady Kaede's hut. She was very nervous, her running into Inuyasha is a high chance here but to her luck she found out they had set out to look for Naraku, who has disappeared into thin air.

Sky sighed as she searched for leads to find way to send the keepers back. Suddenly,  Priestess Maka came into her mind and she set out to look for her to seek her assistance.

She walked for two days before she reached the village where the priestess was said to currently reside. Due to her remarkable power she gained a lot of popularity among the villagers.

When she arrived at the village all she received were strange stares and suspicious glares. People refused to answer her. Lady Maka came to hear of a strange girl looking for her and she came to receive her.

"What brings you here?" Lady Maka asked as she poured her some tea.

"Well you see, I did rescue the Keepers, but I don't really know how to send them both back" Sky explained.

"Wait! But aren't you supposed to know?"

"Well a little mishap messed it all up" Sky scratched her head timidly.

Lady Maka took a sip of her drink. "Well even I don't know how" She confessed "but I do know the one who might."

Sky perked up a bit. "Who"

"Well there was a wolf demon. Not like the ones you normally find but of celestial ancestry. He was the one who chose my fore father all those centuries ago to look after them." Maka facilitated.

"What's his name?" Sky impatiently asked.

"I don't clearly know his name" The priestess sweat dropped.

Sky plummeted to the ground  as if she was subdued by the magical beads. "WHAT?!"

"hehehe...." Maka scratched the back of her head.

"Don't you even know of how he looks like or something?" Sky asked composing herself. Her veins popping with irritation.

"Apart from the fact that he was a blue wolf demon of celestial heritage, the detail of that demon got lost with time." Lady Maka said. "But I'm sure if you manage to talk with a wolf demon they might be able to tell you of the  legend. As the celestial line are treated like gods among them."

"Well, where do you expect me to find a wolf demon?" Sky snapped.

"How silly of me! Also, they are dangerous. I've heared that recently a pack wolf attack villages and feed on the villagers." Lady Maka dismissed. "Oh wait! there was also this other demon the celestial demon approached."

"Yeah?" Sky asked with a little ray of hope in her voice.

"He was a great dog demon. He still roams the land with silver hair and white clothes." Lady Maka facilitated.

"Really? Anything else?" Sky excitedly asked.

"Well there aren't many dog demons left." Lady Maka said as she played with the clay cup in her hand. "It is rumoured that he has a sword that can bring back the dead."
Sky's excitement died down as she mentioned that. She racked her brain and soon began to gather her things.

"Though, it is said that he's a very proud being and can be arrogant." Lady Maka continued.

"Oh, tell me about it!" Sky whispered as she got up from her spot and made her exit from the shrine.

"Where are you going? I can help you find the dog demon!" Lady Maka offered as she observed Sky get up.

Sky paused once she reached the door "well screw that" she huffed before resuming her exit "I'm going to find me a wolf-demon."

★★★★★★★★★★★