Ch@pter 13

Pair of amber eyes flashed before her 'Yeah! they are are real, what of it? I'm not human, what will you do about it, huh?' The owner of the eyes yelled at her. She also saw a flash of red and white with it, she could make out a pair of puppy dog ears too. Things were blur though as if seeing underwater without any scuba goggles and it was annoying her.

'You are pathetic' The voice soon changed from arrogant, rude and frustrated to monotone, cold and detached. She gasped as the person morphed into a tall man in armour, things were still blur but she noticed the puppy dog ears disappear. The hair turned from snow white to silver white, like her own but the amber eyes stayed. It must have changed too but she couldn't point it out. The red turned to white as he turned away from her.

'Wait," She finally found her voice "who-" before she could finish her sentence something lashed out at her.

'I'm no one to you' He said and for some reason it hurt her deep. Something green lashed out from his hand towards her.

Sky woke up with a start and soon regretted it.
"Hey, careful there" A voice said to her as he hlped her sit. When her visions settled, she could see Inuyasha in the semi darkness.

Sky passed him a smile which he almost returned.

"Well, at least you aren't dead" Inuyasha soon found his rude side.

Kagome woke up a bit to see Sky awake and Inuyasha beside her. For some reason she felt jealous. But then got over it, what is there to be jealous about? He cares for her that's all.
Kagome got up and made her way to Sky's spot.

"Good morning!" She greeted

"'Morning" Sky's voice came out a bit weak. Kagome placed her right palm on Sky's forehead and left palm on her own to check her temperature.

"Man, we really need to take you back home. We don't want anything more serious happening to you" Kagomi stated.

Sky agreed with a nod. She missed home and her brother. She wanted to go back and after she's healed, she'll come prepared and finish this Naraku and guardian business.

Everyone was glad that Sky was all better and able to carry on, and that Shippo was awake and alright. Sky was cheerfully talking on and on as she was relieved that the little kit demon was alright.

Inuyasha announced that they were close to Kaede's village. They were sure to reach there by dusk.

They joked all the way with some bickering on the part of Inuyasha and Kagome. Sky was walking backwards as she told all of them about her life out of Japan.

She was laughing and teasing Inuyasha.

Sky was still going on and on about random stuff when her cell phone blew out a loud alarming tune.

"What's that sound?"  Inuyasha complained, massaging his sensitive ears.

She pulled out her phone and looked at the screen. It flashed the reminder of her grandpa coming home. She was supposed to pick him up. "Damn!" She exclamed "Its been two days since  a I left home without their knowledge! All must be worried sick!" She messed her hair in frustration for forgetting about her family and friends back at home.
"We need to reach home soon!" She commanded.
On this Kagomi too gave a scream "No!! I have a retest!" Kagomi frantically waved her hands. Sky didn't bother to stop walking backwards.