12

Chapter 12

Luke’s P.O.V

You really had to be kidding me, really. Was it really her, just right around the corner?! What the heck was she doing in that damn place? At that exactly time? And the fucking alone?!

“Do you know her?!” The Ripper, my drug dealer asked, fury could be seen in his eyes. He didn’t like seeing people who didn’t do drugs around there, it was like that was his and drug dealer’s street, at night.

I wasn’t really sure of what to say. I was really pissed, I was furious to be exact. That hell of a girl had to be there just right when I was doing my “shopping” moment.

“No, why would I? She’s probably some idiot virgin who doesn’t even know where she is.” I said in a run, took the cocaine bag from his hand and placed the money there. “I’ll be here whenever I need more.” I affirmed and he nodded, his face expression still furious. Yeah, daddy’s girl had the ability of pissing everyone off.

“I’ll be here waiting for you, Hemmings. Now you are closer from here, right?” Yeah, I used to live in my van a little bit further than I was living right now so I didn’t shopped much back then.

So I kept the cocaine in my jacket’s pocket, took a little look down the street just right to the corner where I saw her earlier, there was no sign of her. I wasn’t so sure if that was either a good or a bad thing. Who cared, anyways? I didn’t, so I ran up the street and made my way back to where I was living.

Alexis’ P.O.V

I made sure to keep myself hidden until he was gone. It didn’t matter if I was going to have to handle that unknown streets alone at night, I wouldn’t let him bother or annoying me. Well, more than what he already did. I couldn’t believe, I really couldn’t believe he was buying freaking drugs. Was he stupid or what? Oh yes, of course he was. I didn’t know him at all and I didn’t want to know more than that but I also didn’t like to see people ruining themselves for nothing, for things that were worth nothing. So I just kept there, hiding in the corner till I was sure he was gone. I had decorated his drug dealer’s face and as soon as he was gone I would make my way and talk to that guy. Those people deserve nothing but to felt sorry for. Why did they do that? I hated, I hated that so much, drugs or any kind of pills were nothing but lives’ spoilers.

I was feeling tired and all my body hurt, I was freezing and had no way to contact somebody yet I was making my away up the street to go and talk to a goddamn drug dealer. Luke was gone, he had disappeared through the darkness of that place.

“Excuse me!” I called out the creepo’s attention and as soon as he turned to face me, I kinda of regretted my actions.

“Yes?!” He asked raising an eyebrow full of piercings. He really had a drug addicted face. He’s figure was all messed up, his breath smelt like spoiled food. “Wait, aren’t you the girl who was watching down the street?” He was angry, I could notice that just by his eyes’ expression. If I was so tired to even talk I would have ran just by looking to his face. He would scary the most freaking ugly creature on earth, I was sure.

“I am.” It was the only thing which came out from my mount. I wanted to say something, I wanted to tell him to stop selling drugs, to stop ruining people’s lives but I wasn’t so full of myself to make that, I was scared and tired.

“And…what are you doing here?” He asked, I noticed he was trying to keep himself calm. I swear his breath was making me wanna throw up.

“I…I…I want you to stop doing this.” I quickly said and he raised both eyebrows. Really Alexis?! Did you really just said that?