Part 23

Previously...

"Feyre," He says.

"You are fine and I will be to."

"What happened." He says as everyone leans closer.

"I figured out the whole inner monster thing. Well I um thought I  dealt with it. I was wrong. It dealt with me and won. That's why the bath incident early was different. I know you don't like this."

"It was good to change things but if you aren't comfortable.."

"No, I've always wanted to try that with you. but anyway I snapped and we got in to a fight. I won but I got almost all the wounds I gave her." I say. Everyone looks at me questions in there eyes.

Now...

Rhys smiles and sits down at a vacant seat between Amren and Tarquin. I move to the head of the table and sit.

"You two Really have no cares for the traditions here do you." Beron says.

"We Have some but this is not the matter we are here to discuss. Tamlin and Hybern. They are strong and working together. They are preparing for war. we need to rally together and defeat them."

"How you weren't even alive the first war."

"Over 50% percent of this room was though."

(3 hours later)

After arguing and idea tossing we had made some progress but none that was going to save the world. I get up and dismiss the meeting.  Rhys and I head  back to our room and get settled for the night. I changed into a pair of pajama shorts and one of Rhys's black undershirts. I then sit at the Vanity I remove my make up and pull my hair up. I then climb in bed to Rhys who's only in his boxers. I curl into his side.

The next morning I wake up earlier then Rhys and took a shower. When I get out I changed in to my training leathers and walked to the training room in the lower and coldest part of the court. I walked in to see Helion sparring with one of his guards. she smiled as he turned to her dismissing the guard.

"Hello there high lady. Care for a spar." He said winking at her adjusting his armor.

"Why not I could use a little bit of fun." I say smiling. He only smile wicked back at me.

(Few hours later)

When the two of us finished training and we sat on the bench beside each other.

"You know. This war is going to ruin us all." He said.

"Yes." I say not looking at him.

"Watch him though. Your mate will sacrifice him self for you and your court. I see it in his eyes." He says getting up and walking out and Rhys walked in. He came to me an smiles

"We are all going to Ally. Thanks to you." He said smiling.

"Good war is coming have them go to there courts and prepare. Something tells me that we have 5 days to prepare for this war."

"Yes ma'am." He said giving me a kiss an walked off.

I laughed and went to shower and change into a pair of leggings, fleece boots, and a off the shoulder sweater.

We all met in the court yard and they bid me and Rhys good bye. Once they left I went to visit Beron and Keir. I let Beron out.

"Don't make me regret this decision." I said doing the same to Keir.

"Feyre, I'm sorry for everything." He said.

"It's okay take the boys and go home to prepare. War will be here in a few days." I said walking away.

Once he left Rhys and the others went to Velaris. I stood there needing a second to breathe. I then winnowed herself to Velaris.

I landed in front of the townhouse and went in she headed to her and Rhys room. I walked into see Rhys drawing me a bath. I kissed his cheek climbing in the tub.

"So.. I’ve ordered Cassian to start gathering the troops and the warriors at the camps.” He said watching me closely. I hissed as the hot water hit my stomach.

“Okay.” I said going deeper until the water came to my shoulder. I looked at him you coming in.” she asked smiling.

He smiled and joined me. He pulled he close.

“What are we going to do about the war, these new powers and tamlin.” I ask

“Tamlin and the war we will get through. As for the powers you will master them like all the others.” He said kissing her neck.
“I’m sorry about earlier .” She said seriously.

“No it’s okay I don’t mind when you take over its exciting.” Rhys said

“You didn’t mind.”

“No, It shocked me to begin with but noting I can’t handle.” He said smiling.

“I’ll remember that.” She teased smiling.

“Good.” He said pulling her into his lap with a smile.

She smiled and slid on his hard member as she kissed him hard and passionately. He growled and groaned as she started moving. After the two finished they washed in the still steaming water.

“This thing never cools does it.” I asked.

“Nope.” He smirked as I climbed of him and out of the tub.

“Come lets get ready for bed.” I say only sliding on a pair of black panties and one of his shirts. He nodded climbing out and drying off to slide on his boxers and climb in bed.

The two slowly fell asleep holding each other.

(Adam’s POV)

I walked of the townhouse with her still on my mind. I knew she was the high lords mate but I couldn’t get her out of my head. That scar, those long legs, her gorgeous blue eyes. I walked around for hours until I bumped into Alexia.

“Its midnight what are you doing.” I asked.

“I came to find you.” She said.

“Why.”

“Cassian and Nesta are going at it like rabbits and Elain and Lucien aren’t any better all the while though AZ is patrolling so that leaves your stupid ass.”

“Geez.. To think I thought you cared.” He teased.

“Shut up before I go bother Rhysand with your little secret.” She said.

“How.”

“It was written all over your face and your eyes.” She said smiling.

“So what Rhys and I are friends and its nothing serious.”

“Rhys will do anything to protect her.”

“Oh I know.” He said smiling.