Part 7

Previously..

"Might i say you look gorgeous." Adam says from beside Lucien.

"Thank you." I say. The servants then come in packing platters of food. They set them down just as there is a ring of the doorbell. 

 Now...

Tamlins claws popped out digging into my hand causing blood to slide down the table and  onto the floor drip by drop.

"Tamlin. Your hurting her." Lucien says as I growl as tamlins claws go through my hand.

"What." Tamlin says finally noticing. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry feyre." He said ripping them out cause my blood to spill more. I groan and get up. I kick off my heels.

"Excuse me for a minute gentlemen I'm going to be back in second."

"Feyre.."

"I'm fine." I say.

"Let me help you." Beron says as he gets up.

"I'm fine." I then go into the kitchen. As soon I enter everyone leaves. I grab a glass and let my blood pour into it until its half full. I Then down the whole glass. My Hand automatically emits a glow that brightens as my hand heals. Once it's completely healed I dim the light with darkness until the light goes out. I Retract the darkness as I washing the glass clean i then dry it and put it up I then go to the infirmary and wrap my hand for show. I then hear the door still. I sigh and go to answer it when Alis appears out of no where.

"Lord tamlin requests your presences in his study." She says as she then goes to the door. I go to the study and open the door to see beron and tamlin sitting across from each other.

"Lord Beron and his sons will be staying with us for a while so I would like the two of you to get along. So tomorrow we have arranged that the to of you go riding together. It gives Beron a take of the land and allows you to have fresh air." Tamlin says as I sit in the chair next to Beron's.

"OK." I say.

"Now, that's that. I've put it in your schedule that you spend time Eris, Alec, and Evan. Since they are going to be your new guards."

"Tamlin I Do NOT need guards i can handle my self just fine."

"It's not up for debate." He said.

"OK." I say.

"OK?" He says taken back.

"OK."

"We will talk about this later tonight."

"OK."

"Alright on a last note Feyre we are going to discuss land matters and do high lord things for the rest of the night You are to remain in your room, the library, or your art room." He says.

"I'll Be in the library tonight." I say.

"OK. Evan and Adam will be there around noon tomorrow." He said as he came aroud the desk. i stood and told Beron good bye. Tamlin took my non wrapped hand and lead my to the door. He then kissed my cheek.

"If you get bored with books i'll be in my room around 11." He whispered so only i would hear. i looked at the clock it was 9:45. I smile as i pull back.

"Good night." I say leaving.

(In the library) 

I sit down and start reading my book from earlier again. Five minutes later alis comes in packing the black garment bag and some folded closes.