Part 8

Previously..

Tamlin you've got your self a little tease." Adam says laughing.

"You should see her when she's made."

"I my friend hope to never see that."

"Well if she ever remembers what they did to her in the court of night be prepared to see all hell break loose."

"Why it's not like she has any powers."

"She knows how to fight though and she can do more than you think she caught the suriel as just a plain mortal."

"What."

"Yeah. That's why I try to give her what she wants." He Says laughing. I then go upstairs knowing what i have to do to save cassian. i take slow breaths and clear my mind as i change in to a red bra with lace trimming and a matching thong. I put on a thin pink silk robe that comes to the top of my thigh.

I then open the door to go to tamlins room but instead of a empty hallway i see Alec and Evan dressed in only boxers. (166)

Now...

"Can i help you." I say.

"Tamlin says you needed some company while he cleans himself up some."

"No I'm fine a say taking a step back into the room. They also step in to the room.

"We can still keep you company though." They said as I turned and ran to the bedroom to shut the door and lock them out they are faster then me and push me into the bedroom. I fall and roll landing in a crouch. They both jump at me they knock me to the ground pinning me.

"So we heard a nasty rumor about you." They said as they carried me to the bed they then tied my hands to the posts and tied my legs together.

"What's that." I growl.

"Well technically Evan there are two rumors."

"Oh that's right isn't it Adam."

"What would that be." I say.

"You My dear lady are very powerful and mean a lot to lots of people." Evan says playing with the tied robe strings. As if he's trying to pressure me.

"That is half true im only a valuable person."

"So your powerless?" Alec says.

"Yes the only power i have is to Glow some times." I Say.

"OK Next rumor." Adam says as he runs a hand down my thigh tracing the outline of robe.

"The next rumor is that you are rhysand's mate."

"False." I say.

"Are You sure." Alec say looking at me like he already knows the answer to that.

"Positively."

"Feyre do you know what happens to women who lie in the Autumn court." Evan said pulling the string to the robe so that it falls open.

"Stop please."

"How would Rhysand feel if he found out that his fox played with others."

"I think it would destroy him."

"No." I say. I then silently slip into their minds. I make their senses betray them as i make them see me begging them not to and begging them to stop as they took turns touching my careful to avoid any of the cloths. I beg and cry as Alec in reality takes off his boxers he then runs his member down my leg. I scream knowing i cant control them both at one. Evan grabs my throat.

"Shut up."

"Yes.Sir." I say. He then pulls out his member as well. He then removed his hand and pulls out knife.

"Wanna play a game."

"No please st.." But before I could finish or even enter his mind to stop him. He stabbed my thigh jerking the knife out. I scream. I automatically hear Rhys screaming down the bond. I ignore him knowing I can't tell him or my cover would be blown. Evan laughs as he hands it to Alec. Alec looks for second and smiles. Then all of a sudden he starts carving a word in to my stomach. I scream with each letter. Once finished he licks the blood off my wound. The darkness seeps out of me as I jerk the rope breaking it. I sit up as Rhys voice keeps yelling. I knock them unconscious when I hear Cassian yelling my name. I winnow downstairs I fall to the ground once there. I struggle to get up but I do and I free Cassian who grabs me.

"Feyre your stomach. Who would write that."

"I'm fine." I lie as i close the robe loosely tying it. I then say to Rhys who is beating on my shield.

"Be at the mountain house where you first took me in 5." I yell.

"I'm already there." He says.

"Ok." I say. I then winnow us into the infirmary. I Help cassian on to the table and give him some of the blood coming out of the wound on my leg since I don't dare look at my stomach. His wounds glow as they heal within seconds. As soon as they finish rhys comes running in.

"What were you thinking." He yells at cassian.

"Alexia's not dead."

"She's in the city looking for you." Nesta says suddenly appearing from behind rhys. She comes around rhys and slaps cassian.

"You had me worried you damn fool."

"You don't have to worry Im a warrior."

"You are my mate you moron how can I not worry." Nesta says hugging him close to her. She then turns to me.

"How long are you back." She says looking me over.

"Not long I can't risk tamlin knowing im gone. wait where's elain." I say.

"She upstairs with amren. She's waiting to come down."

"She can't Lucien will smell her on me. even though he is working with me i won't do that to him."I say as I struggle to get up . Nesta helps me. Rhys comes towards me.

"As much as i want to touch, hug and kiss you. I can't have your scent on me it's bad enough to have cassians and Nesta's."

"But don't worry once i get back we are having a retreat to one of you mountain houses and i want it in every room and on every wall." I say stroking the bond. He smiles and sighs. He automatically frowns and looks at my leg. He then inhales.

"What happen and why do you smell like fall." Rhys said growling.

"It's fine beron and the boys are staying at the spring court." I say.

"No, your smell its laced with fear and pain." He says.

"No I fine."

"Liar." He says.

"Why are you bleeding then."

"I fell."

"She's lying. I heard her screaming for people to stop. She then just screamed. She screamed your name..." Cassian said before I cut him off.

"Enough." I say.

"Yes my lady." Cassian says backing away from me.

"Cassian i didn't mean it like that." I say as i sit on the bed beside cassian i then take his hand in mine causing Rhys and Nesta to growl. We laugh. nesta then pulls out a needle and thread and sits on the stool in front of me.

"Cassian unless I'm dying or anyone is attacking my city i don't ever want you to think im ordering you to do anything. Now i can't say that about rhys." I say laughing and squeezing his hand as Nesta sews up my leg.

"Your still bleeding."

"No It's dry blood." I say getting up. i walk pass rhys brushing my fingers against his and winnow back to the manor.