Part 2

Previously... 

"My high lord is going crazy without you. My high lady." I smile and pull her closer.

"When you leave here go to him and tell him that i said i'm not getting paid nearly enough and that a shop in the rainbow maybe be enough along a lot of little red lace things. he should get it and laugh."

"Yes my lady." She said giving a squeeze and leaving. Tamlin then storms over and grabs my arm jerking me to behind him and growling as the door opens. He glamours me. i take is off easily and look over his shoulder to see who it is. My eyes go wide in shock.

Cassian....  (112 words.).

Now...

Tamlin senses me looking and nods at Lucian. Lucian grabs me and throws my behind the counter. I hit the wall of bottles breaking some and getting cut. i hear tamlin growl and cassian laugh. I groan and sit up as tamlin hops over the counter. everyone screams and runs out leaving the 4 of us alone.

"Oh my goodness. are you OK baby."

"Im fine."

"Are you sure." He said trying to pull me close.

"I'm fine tamlin just leave me alone for five minutes." i say pushing him off and standing up. I stand up and hop over the counter. Tamlin follows.

"What are you doing here scum. What does your high lord want from me now." He said.

"Nothing I'm on vacation for a while so i thought i'd enjoy some traveling." Cassian said grabbing a beer and opening it.

"Travel else were YOU AND YOUR KIND AREN'T WELCOME. SO TAKE THEM ALL AN LEAVE." tamlin yelled as cassian took a drink.

"Don't forget rhysand's whore then." Lucian whispers pushing passed me and cassian.

"Excuse me." I said. I said grabbing his arm.

"You heard me."

"What did he say." Tamlin growled.

"He asked if he could have a minute with me and and this gentleman."

"oh OK Lucian watch her."

"Tamlin stop im not made of glass. I've been through more in the past year then you've been through your whole pampered life. the worse thing you've been through was under that mountain and i went through the worst things she did. all while you sat on a throne beside her and let me. you never healed me like Lucian or sent me music or visited at all. then when i come home you act like im not sick like i'm not sick and ignore me and lock me in a box even though you know what i went through under that mountain. Then now i'm back from a trip i barely remember and instead of dealing with hybern soldiers you wanna baby me. I'm a Grown fae woman and it would do you good to remember that and instead worry about finding my sisters and Lucian mate rather then babying me tamlin." I say I then grab cassian and Lucian's arm and lead them outside.

Once outside I shut the door. I let go of cassian and Lucian and slapped Lucian across the face.

"I'll take a lot from a lot of people i thought you were my friend."

"I'm a lot of things but I will not be friends with The high lord of the night courts whore or as the people who reported to tamlin from the court its self your his toy to piss off tamlin that he teases but he isn't actually interested. I guess even rhysand has some standards. Even he's to good for a high lord hopping whore." He said growling. Cassian growled. Then all of a sudden before i could control it the words came out.

"At least he has standards unlike your father and brothers."

"They have standards they don't marry women from the night court who whore around with their cousins bastard born friends." He said. I grabbed cassian's hand as he growled.

"Choose your next word carefully son of Beron." I say.  

"Or what you'll run an tell tamlin. He' ll question your loyalty's and your memory all over again."

"I unlike you don't and won't ever need Tamlin to save me." I growl as I let the clouds of darkness seep out of me and lay open hand palm up and light it on fire.

"When i tell tamlin you've been using him and you're rhysands whore he'll kill you or punish you worse then Mor was." He said laughing. I growl thinking of mor. I jump at him and pin him with the dark tentacles. 

"Now that you've said that my little pal cassian has to report that to my darling beloved rhysand." i say straddling his waist and holding wrists down.

"Whats so beloved about a murdering self centered ass hat." he growls causing cassian to come closer so he can hear.

"I don't know Lucian why do you love love tamlin." I growl and whisper.

"You had the whole at your feet with tamlin at your side. With rhys your just a toy and when he breaks you he will throw you to the curb like trash."

"No He won't."

"Feyre trust me he only loves himself."

"And you think tamlins innocent HE CUT THE WINGS OFF A INNOCENT WOMAN AND A LITTLE GIRL. ONLY TO KEEP THEM AS HIS PERSONAL TROPHY'S."

"No but he didn't kill a high lord."

"Tamlins father killed Rhys so rhys dealt with it the way he thinks is necessary."

"The high lord of the night court is a low life piece of scum, heartless, whore, whose friends are low life bastards,a whore, and a unknown creature. So really a high lord hopping freak whose a whore must fit in great in your little group.." He spat at me. I grabbed his throat before Caspian could beat me

"You cant talk about me like that but you will never talk about MY FAMILY like that again. or else." I say.

"Or what you'll kill me. go ahead tamlin will blame cassian."

"OH no i plan to do worse things to you." I say in a voice that wasn't mine as i laugh and smile manically. Cassian worriedly takes a step back.

"Oh really now." He challenges.

"Yes so.. I would be careful about what you choose to say Lucian."  I growl squeezing a little. his eyes widen.

"Go ahead do your worse either way whore tamlin is blaming the bastard here or the man whore whose bed you've been warming for months now." Lucian said spitting at cassian.

"Who said i wont tell tamlin it was me."

"He wont believe you cause i'll say it was rhysand and his circle." 

"He will believe me because your not going to tell him about anything."

"Yeah right."

"If you do i will take the thing you need more than anything in this world."

"And that is." He said rolling his eyes.

"Elain." 

Thanks for reading please comment your thoughts. ~Clace9299