Part 11

Previously...

"Yes my lady." He says leaving. I winnow back to my room ad put on my armor from the night court. I then gather all my weapons together. as i finish i hear a knock on the door.

"It's Beron."

"Come in." I say coming out of the bedroom and shut the door.

"So..." Beron says smiling. (54)

Now..

I sit at the table with beron.

"So are you enjoying tamlin's house." I say

"Yes."

"So how long are you staying." 

"Until I finish my business." 

"OK." I say. 

"So You survived the terrors of the night court."

"Yes."

"Do you remember anything." He asks as i sneak in to his mind.

"No." I say I then pretend to faint. He catches me until i take his vision and senses except hearing. I then play Tamlin's voice in his head.

"Take him to the dungeon Take feyre There as well. I'll bring the others down in a few minutes."

"Yes sir." I say in Julian's voice. I then take his hearing and handcuff him in the closet.

I knock him unconscious as Lucien and Alec come up stairs i open the door as they are about to knock. 

"Hello." 

"Lucien says you want to talk to me." 

"Yes it's about something important." I say.

"What." 

"Lucien i'm not feeling so.." I start to say then i pretend to faint. Lucien catches me and falls pretending to hit his head and be knocked out. I then take Alec's senses Except his hearing.

"Well shit Julian i leave for 5 second to take Beron  and this happens take them all do to the dungeon except feyre i want to play with my toy." I say in tamlin's voice.

"OK sir." I say in Julian voice. I then take his hearing.

"Lucien drag them to the war room." I say I then turn into tamlins beast form. Lucien drags them out. 

I then Start clawing and throwing everything i claw at wallpaper i then cut me arm and leave drops and puddles so it looks like a fight. I then throw the furniture around. I then shape shift back and burn the furniture. I then walk down the hall to tamlin's study. Once there I grab the rest of the papers and head towards the door. I then turn and torch the room as i do the bedroom studies and all of Lucien's transforming in to beron when i do so Beron's scent will be everywhere. I then turn back and go to the war room. I yank on the bond.

"Rhys babe."

"Yes my darling."

"Be at the court of nightmares in 5 with 4 sets off cuffs." 

"OK." He says. I then put the 4 folders full of papers. I then winnow it in a cloud of smoke to My old desk in the townhouse. I then Put a hand on Lucien's back and winnow the 4 of us to the court of nightmares. Lucien drops Beron and Alec. He then stands behind my like a scared puppy as cassian and azriel cuff the two. Rhys moves to cuff him. I raise my hand and he stops. 

"I shall be back my darling with two more toys for you." I says Kissing him. I then grab Lucien hand and winnow us away to the Autumn court. I then glamour cuffs on my wrists and look at lucien.

"Just like we discussed."

"Ok." He says. I then turn and wait for his push.

He pushes me to the front door. Adam and Evan open it.

"What are you doing here."

"I've come to bring you a present from tamlin. He doesn't want your damaged toys." Lucien says. They smile and grab me. We all head to a ball room. They throw me on the floor. Lucien stands closes the doors behind them as he leaves me with them. Just like the plan. I scoot to the middle of the room.

"Please Leave me alone."

"No can do my love. " Evan says sitting in me making the cuffs cut into my wrists. I scream. I then take their senses as i continue screaming until they go still. I call for Lucien to watch them and i go looking. I walk around the empty house until i find Beron's study. I open the door and go in. I notice the high ceiling. I shrug and walk to the desk. I sit down at the desk and go through all the papers. I gather them up in folders and winnow them inside the roll desk in my old room at the Townhouse. As i go to leave notice something black on the wall above the door. I go stand behind the desk to get the full picture. I look up and scream in anger. My power boiling over sending out a massive wave of power like never before. I storm to the ball room as Lucien gets up looking like he was knocked down. All of a sudden I feel rhys yanking on the bond. I block him out and cuff the brothers.

"Feyre what was that." He says. I ignore him. I give the brothers their senses back.

"How did they get here." I ask Adam deadly as i grab Evan's throat lifting.

"What."

"The study."

"Oh those." Evan says smiling. I squeeze his neck letting the fire in my veins warm my hands until i hear Evan scream with the hiss of his skin. Adam's eyes widen. I turn to him.

"Talk." I say.

"They were a gift from tamlin."

"For what." I ask turning the heat down. Evan sighs relieved. 

"I don't know." He says lying.

"Liar." I say. I drop Evan and grab Adam's neck listening to the hiss and his screams as i raise the temperature. 

"I Will ask one more time." I say grabbing Evan again with a hiss and a scream. 

"What was traded for those."

"Our help to assassinate The high lord and his mate he's found and tamlin get both sets." Evan says causing another wave to shot out of me.

"Who is she."

"Nobody knows."

"Good." I drop Evan and Adam. I then normal my hands as i take their senses again. I then pass Lucien and pull the bond back as Rhys yanks on it. I walk in to the study and gently get the wings down. I fold them up gently and carefully in a blanket so they wont be damaged or seen. I then set the study on fire and walk around and throw furniture so it looks like a struggle until i see a picture of me on the desk another blast goes through me. I run to the ball room. I winnow the wings to my old bed. Lucien picks up Evan and Adam as he stands again. I winnow us back to the court of nightmares. Lucien drops his brothers and everyone is getting back up. Once they stand the notice Evan's and Adam's neck. They gasp. Rhys smiles. The brothers are taken into custody. 

"Lucien will be staying at the townhouse with us." I say. Rhys goes to hug me. I back away.

"Not yet." I say taking his hand.

"OK." He says. We then head towards the throne room. Mor Pulls me aside and goes to hug me. I stop her. 

"I cant." I say.

"OK. well lets get you out of this Armor." She says frowning. 

 I back away.